Pancakes with Nespresso Coffee Syrup Recipe
Make Pancake Day truly special this year by making a delicious coffee syrup recipe to pour on top of your Shrove Tuesday creations. Pair your coffee pancakes with one of our flavourful coffees - whether it's light and fruity like Master Origin Colombia, or something exotic and smooth like Peru Organic. Recipe and image by @silvia_salvialimone on Instagram.
You can use our Original or Vertuo capsules to prepare this recipe
- 270g self-raising flour (wheat)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs or 3 Tbsp of ground flax seeds mixed with 9 Tbsp water for a vegan alternative
- 400ml milk or soya drink
- 50g butter/vegan spread*
LET'S MAKE IT
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add 2 eggs or your ground flax seeds mix and whisk until smooth.
3. Gradually add in the milk or soya drink until you have a smooth batter
4. Heat a non-stick pan, brush with a little spread.
5. Cook the pancake 2-3 minutes each side.
6. Serve with toasted hazelnuts and the coffee syrup. Add hazelnuts for topping (optional).
7. Serve and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sieved
- 40ml Of Master Origin Colombia coffee
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Hazelnuts for topping (optional)
LET'S MAKE IT
1. Melt the sugar with the coffee and then mix in the vanilla and the melted chocolate.
For allergens see highlighted ingredients. Please check the asterisked ingredients for allergens.
ADD PRODUCTS BELOW
Master Origin Colombia ORIGINAL
Master Origin Colombia VERTUO
Peru Organic ORIGINAL
Peru Organic VERTUO
Aeroccino4 Milk Frother