- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Nespresso machine ranges participating in this Offer (“Participating Product”) include but are not limited to the Essenza Mini, Inissia, U, Pixie, CitiZ&milk, Prodigio&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima, Maestria, Nespresso by KitchenAid and Creatista (“Participating Product”).
- The Offer consists of a $65 Coffee Credit and a $40 Cash-Back. Note: To redeem the Coffee Credit online or by calling the Nespresso Club, the claimant will need to spend a minimum of $32 on coffee capsules. If the claimant uses the coffee credit to purchase coffee capsules at a Nespresso Boutique, their minimum spend will be $2.90.
- Participating Product must be purchased directly from either the Nespresso Boutiques or by calling the Nespresso Club or by visiting the Nespresso Website or though the Nespresso Mobile App.
- To claim either Offer, a claimant must
- Purchase a participating machine between 1 August 2017 and close of business on 17 September 2017 from either the Nespresso Boutique, by calling the Nespresso Club or by visiting the Nespresso Website or the Nespresso Mobile App;
- Purchase coffee capsules in the same transaction;
- Note: If the claimant has purchased a Participating Product online or by calling the Nespresso Club the claimant will also be required to be or become a Nespresso club member.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Business Solution machines. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Claimants will receive their SAVE offer in the form of a discount at point of purchase. The SAVE offer is not transferable for cash.
- Coffee credit redemption:
- For claimants who purchase a Participating Product in-boutique: Claimants will receive their Coffee Credit offer by redeeming it in boutique at time of purchase.
- For claimants who purchase a Participating Product online or by calling the Nespresso Club: Claimants must use the credit to purchase their coffee at the same transaction as their Participating Product Purchase. Please note the minimum spend requirements outlined in clause 3.
- The coffee credit must be redeemed in a single transaction over the amount of $65 at the time of purchase.
- Only one (1) claim in total will be accepted per customer during the Offer Period. For example, if the claimant purchases 3 machines, only one (1) claim will be accepted.
- Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) may be requested and must clearly show the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine may also be requested by Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of sale.
- Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland NZ 1010
Terms & Conditions
Offer available to Club Members only. Offer applies to Nespresso PURE Collection Lungo Cups & Saucers, PURE Collection Mug & Saucers, PURE Collection Cappuccino Cups & Saucers, PURE Collection 2 Espresso 2 Lungo + 4 Saucers, PURE Collection Espresso Cups & Saucers. Excludes Recipe Glass set of 2. While stocks last. Limit 10 per set per club member. Offer ends close of business 03/09/17.
Give your Nespresso capsules a second life
Nespresso coffee capsules are made from aluminium which is infinitely recyclable. In Australia, 100% of Nespresso Club Members now have access to a recycling solution. Once you have finished enjoying your Grand Cru, make sure you return your used Nespresso capsules by using of one of our convenient recycling options. Find out how to recycle your Nespresso capsules.
Dark Chocolate & Pecan Bites
Don't be fooled by the size of these little morsels. Combining Nespresso's Tribute to Milano Grand Cru with dark chocolate and baileys, they're a delicious, if slightly naughty, way to jumpstart your day.
Almond Biscuits with Pignoli
Transport yourself to the bustling streets of Milan with this truly delicious, yet simple recipe. Now a staple in my pantry, these biscuits are loved by all and make for a great no-fuss breakfast alternative, best enjoyed with a milky cappuccino, caffe latte or macchiato in hand.
Nespresso offers 24/7 toll free phone support. Contact our coffee specialists:
New Zealand : 0800 234 579 *toll free
Abroad: +61 2 8925 6600
*International phone charges will apply. Please contact your telephone network for further details
0800 234 579
By Mail:Nespresso New Zealand
Private Bag 92112
Victoria St West
Need help? Find the answers to your questions with our frequently asked questions tool.
Contact us via email and receive a response within 24 hours.
Login now to chat online with one of your coffee specialists.