TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Receive a Complimentary TOUCH Espresso & Lungo Cup Set when you purchase a Creatista Machine in selected coloursOffer available until 30th September 2018 or while stocks last.
Offer available to new and existing Club Members only. Offer excludes purchase of Creatista Uno & Creatista Plus machines. 1 offer can be redeemed per purchase. Up to 5 claims per Club Member permitted. The TOUCH Espresso & Lungo Cup Set. includes 2 Espresso Cups and 2 Lungo Cups.
Father's Day Machine Offer (Boutique, Club, Trade)
|Consumer Protection Terms and Conditions|
|Promotion Name||Nespresso Father’s Day ‘Our Gift to You’ Coffee Credit Promotion (“The Promotion”)|
|Promoter||The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, NZ 1010|
|Promotional Period||The Promotion starts at 12:01am NZDT 30 July 2018 and closes 11:59pm NZDT on 16 September 2018.|
|Offers||Offer 1: a $50 Coffee Credit applies to purchases from the Essenza Mini, Inissia and U Solo Nespresso coffee machine ranges
Offer 2: a $80 Coffee Credit applies to purchases from the CitiZ&milk, Pixie, Prodigio&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima, Maestria, KitchenAid, Creatista and Umilk Nespresso coffee machine ranges.
A Coffee Credit is a credit which is provided to claimants so that they can purchase Nespresso coffee capsules.
|Participating Products||Offer 1 applies to products from the Essenza Mini, Inissia and U Solo Nespresso coffee machine ranges
Offer 2 applies to products from the CitiZ&milk, Pixie, Prodigio&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima, Maestria, KitchenAid, Creatista and Umilk Nespresso coffee machine ranges.
A Participating Product does not include:
a. Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
b. Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
|Participating Retailers||Retailers who sell Participating Products in New Zealand and operate from shop fronts in New Zealand including both the physical shop front and online store operated by such retailers.
It does not include the Nespresso Club (whether online at www.nespresso.com or via phone 0800 234 579) or Nespresso Boutiques.
|Offer Delivery||The Coffee Credit will be provided to the claimant within 10 business days after their claim has been validated and processed by The Promoter.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of New Zealand;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer;
- Who are new or existing Nespresso Club Members; and
- Who have otherwise submitted a claim in accordance with the Claim Method.
|Claim Method||To claim either offer, claimants must:
(i) Go to a Participating Retailer;
(ii) Purchase a Participating Product;
(iii) Before the Claim Close Date, visit www.nespressopromotion.co.nz to submit their coffee credit claim and provide a proof or purchase;
(iv) Following claim verification, receive an email with a promotional code in it from Nespresso;
(v) In accordance with Coffee Credit Use Conditions below, be or become a Nespresso Club Member at www.nespresso.com or by phoning the Nespresso Club on 0800 234 579 or by visiting a Nespresso Boutique; and also
(vi) Use the Coffee Credit by providing the promotional code when they purchase coffee at www.nespresso.com or by phoning the Nespresso Club on 0800 234 579 or by visiting a Nespresso Boutique.
|Claim Close Date||The claim process must be completed by 11.59pm NZDT on 16 October 2018.|
|Maximum claims permitted||A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product;/td>|
|Coffee Credit Use Conditions||The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11.59pm NZDT on 16 November 2018.|
|Minimum Spend||The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction and Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem either the $50 Coffee Credit or $80 Coffee Credit. For example:
To receive the $50 Coffee Credit claimants will need to purchase a minimum of 60 capsules (6 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Arpeggio capsules at $0.97 per capsule at a total cost of $58.20. Following application of the $50 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $8.20. To receive the $80 Coffee Credit claimants will need to purchase a minimum of 90 capsules (9 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Arpeggio capsules at $0.97 per capsule at a total cost of $87.30. Following application of the $80 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $7.30.
|Other conditions||1. Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. The offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer.
2. Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
3. Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
5. Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
6. Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
7. Consumer Guarantee: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
8. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
9. Technical malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
10. Lay bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by 16 September 2018 are excluded from this offer.
11. Delivery: Free standard delivery is included with redemption