NEW COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION:
LIMITED TIME SUBSCRIPTION OFFER: 1 FREE MONTH OF COFFEE FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS
- Promoter: The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd. trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, Building 1 & 2 Carlaw Park Commercial, 12 – 16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland 1010.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion starts on 13 July 2020 and closes 30 September 2020 (“Close Date”).
- Eligibility Criteria: This offer is available to;
- Existing nespresso.com Members who have not subscribed to a Coffee Subscription Service in the last 12 months; and
- New nespresso.com Members who have not subscribed to a Coffee Subscription Service in the last 12 months;
- Existing Coffee Subscription Service subscribers; and
- Existing Machine Subscription Service subscribers who are currently on a Machine Subscription Service contract.
- Participating Retailers: Participating retailers are Nespresso Boutiques and the Nespresso website at nespresso.com/nz.
- Offer: Subscribe to any Nespresso Coffee Subscription Service plan by the Close Date to receive the 3rd month of your plan for free. This offer is personalised and linked to your Nespresso Membership account and must be used by the Close Date.
- Claim Method: To claim, claimants must during the Promotional Period:
- Visit a Nespresso Boutique and sign up to a coffee subscription plan; or
- Visit the Nespresso website at www.nespresso.com/nz and click on the link to the coffee subscription plans;
- Select your preferred coffee subscription plan and accept the Coffee Subscription Service terms and conditions, available at https://www.nespresso.com/nz/en/legal
- Claims Close Date: Registration to the Coffee Subscription Service must be completed no later than 30 September 2020 NZST (“Claim Close Date”).
- Maximum claims permitted: Claimants may claim this offer (1) time during the Offer Period. Offers cannot be combined with any other Nespresso machine promotion, offer or discount.
- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. The offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer. A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Business Solution machines. A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Machine Subscription plans. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
- Modifications: Nespresso reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the terms and conditions of this offer by notice on the website or by email to you.
- Offer Extension: Nespresso reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the offer by notice on the website or by email to you.
- Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- New Zealand Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
Nespresso Welcome Offer
The Welcome Offer is available on the Club Member’s first or second coffee order only.
Club Members can only redeem the Welcome Offer once per Club Member account number. Free standard delivery only.
Welcome Offer coffee selections and gifts subject to stock availability.
Accessory gift available only with the 150 capsule Welcome Offer.
Capsule dispensers are supplied without capsules.
Selection of complimentary accessories will be determined by Nespresso and will not include the full accessories range.