Recurring shipments of your favorite coffees.START HERE!
Nespresso Recurring Orders is the smart way to make sure you never run out of your favorite coffees again. Simply select your coffees, choose your shipping frequency and pick your preferred delivery date. It’s that simple.START HERE!
Nespresso Recurring Order
for all your Recurring Orders of at least 50 capsules
Automatic, recurring shipments
MODIFY OR CANCEL AT ANYTIME
Recurring Orders work?
Create from a past order.
Select from your order history one of your past orders and click on “make this order recurent.”
Create from scratch.
Select your favorite coffees. That’s it!
Choose your delivery frequency (weekly, twice a month, monthly, etc.)
If you’d like, we can recommend a schedule for you.
Choose your delivery address and payment method.
You won’t be billed until your order is ready to ship.
Cancel or modify anytime.
You will receive an email alert 4 days before your order ships. You’ll have until midnight the day before shipping to cancel or make any changes.
Based on your defined frequency, you will automatically receive your order at your desired address. Now enjoy and never worry about being out of your favorite coffees again!
Set up your Recurring Order todayCreate from a past order or Create from scratch
- Are there any hidden fees for signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- There is no cost for creating, modifying and cancelling your Recurring Order. You will however benefit from a free shipping for any recurrent order of 50 capsules or higher. Your recurrent order can be set up via the Nespresso website under myaccount/standing-orders or via the Nespresso Club at 1-855-325-5781.
- What are my obligations for signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- Recurring Order is there to facilitate the way you order Nespresso products. There are no contractual obligations for continuing to use the Recurring Order service. You can easily create, modify or cancel any recurrent order through the Recurring Order service by visiting My Account/Easyordering.
- What are the benefits of signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- Recurring Order allows you to receive your favorite Coffees, sweets and a limited range of accessories at the frequency and address of your choice to prevent you from running out ot your favourite Coffees and to save you time and effort on placing an order when you need it. You can set up, modify or cancel your Easyorder over the Nespresso website and mobile applications, over the phone, or in any of our Nespresso boutiques.
- How will I know when my order will ship?
- You will be notified four days prior to the shipment of your following Easyorder via email. If you wish to modify the delivery address, selected items and quantitites as well as delivery and payment information after receiving our email, you can still change this until the day before shipment at midnight (ex: 11:59PM on January 3 for an order shipping on January 4).
- How do I modify or cancel my Recurring Order?
- All information relevant to your Recurring Order such as next scheduled date, delivery address and payment can be found under myaccount/standing-orders upon logging in.
- What are the shipping fees for an Recurring Order?
- 48H shipping is available at the flat rate of $6.95. However, you will benefit from a 48H free shipping for any recurrent order of 50 capsules or higher.
- I don't see some of my usual delivery methods such as Boutique Pick Up?
- Unfortunately delivery modes such as Boutique Pick Up are not available for the Recurring Order Service. Please choose a regular home or work delivery address for delivery within 1 or 2 business days.
- What is the minimum capsules volume to place a Recurring Order?
- The minimum order volume is the same as a regular order, being 50 capsules. Plus, free delivery is available for any recurrent order of 50 capsules or higher.
- Do I benefit from promotional activities by signing up for the Recurring Order Service?
- All Club Members can benefit from Nespresso Club promotions for which they are eligible. Please note however that not all promotional items, available for a limited time, are available for ordering via the Recurring Orders service. For those promotions involving Limited Edition products, we recommend placing a separate order to benefit from the promotion. If you are then overstocked on your Nespresso coffee, you may then choose to extend your next shipment date.
- What happens if an items such as the Limited Edition coffees are out of stock?
- The remainder of your order will ship if the minimum order amount of 50 capsules per order is respected. Firstly, please note that you will only be charged for shipped items. An order with an out of stock item will ship nonetheless and we will alert you by email of the shipment and the non-shipped items. If there is a Limited Edition product, you may then want to update your regular Recurring Order to remove this item from future orders.
- I did not see Nespresso machines or all of the Nespresso accessories? How do I order these as part of my service?
- The Recurring Order service features the entire range of Nespresso Coffees including Limited Edition coffees as well as frequently used accessories such as sugar and similar accessories. We encourage you to place a separate order for Nespresso machines and accessories that are typically ordered in less predicatable frequency.
- What if I do not want my order and it has already shipped. How do I cancel it?
- As per Nespresso Terms and Conditions, you are able to refuse the delivery of each package in order to return it to us and receive a credit for the returned items.