What else can Nespresso do for you?Join the Nespresso Club and benefit from our range of personalized services, designed just for you. scroll down
- Phone An Expert available to help you, 24/7. Read more
- Web Discover a host of privileges online. Read more
- Mobile Connect using the Nespresso mobile application for iPhone, iPad and Android, or via your smartphone at mobile.nespresso.com Read more
- Boutiques Click here to localise the closest Nespresso Boutique around you. Read more
The Club delivers your order anytime and anywhere you desire within 2 business days, everwhere in Canada.
Benefit from free delivery* with the purchase of:
-200 OriginalLine capsules
-150 VertuoLine capsules
-150 capsules mixing OriginalLine and VertuoLine
-A Nespresso coffee machine
*Applies to online and mobile orders.
Our Coffee Specialists are on hand 24/7 to advise you on your selection of Grands Crus and your machine, and to provide you with a delivery service suited to your individual needs.
- Nespresso Video Assistance Would you like to maintain your machine, to program the length of your cups or to solve a possible problem of coffee flow? Indicate your model of machine and let yourself be guided through our videos. Read more
- Assistance Nespresso Club You can call the Nespresso Club toll free on 1-855-325-5781 for OriginalLine and 1-855-350-5812 for VertuoLine. Read more
- Expertise Discover the Art of Tasting Read more
Nespresso capsules are made from aluminum, a material that is infinitely recyclable.
We also use aluminum because it is the best material available today to preserve our highest quality coffee.
Our hermetically sealed aluminum capsules provide optimum protection against factors such as oxygen, light and humidity that can compromise freshness, taste and quality.
As we help consumers collect and recycle used capsules, we are able to reduce our environmental impact.