What exactly is a cappuccino?
A cappuccino is a delicious coffee drink, combining creamy milk foam with the punch of an espresso shot. First created in Italy in the 1930s, the cappuccino drink is now known and loved around the world. It’s a rich and satisfying drink in which the powerful flavour of espresso is tempered with velvety milk.
Nespresso Cappuccino Recipes
Making a cappuccino with Nespresso is easy. Just follow the steps and enjoy your barista-style cappuccino coffee.
Ingredients for 1 cup of cappuccino
- 1 Barista Creations coffee capsule
- 50 ml of milk. You can also use alternative milk such as almond milk.
- Aeroccino4 Milk Frother
- VIEW Cappuccino Cup & Saucers
- Barista Recipe Maker
- First Brew your Espresso (40ml) into a cappuccino glass.
- Next, heat your milk using the Nespresso milk frothers, or make your recipe with a machine from the Creatista or Lattissima range at the touch of a button.
- Now pour the milk on top of the Espresso.
- Serve and enjoy!
ADD PRODUCTS BELOW
BARISTA CREATIONS Bianco Forte
Barista Creations Scuro
BARISTA CREATIONS Bianco Leggero
Aeroccino4 Milk Frother
VIEW Cappuccino Cups & Saucers
What is the difference between a latte and a cappuccino?
The main differences between a latte and a cappuccino are the size of the drink, the amount of milk and milk foam used. Cappuccino is served in a smaller cup than a latte, allowing for less milk.
How much milk is in a cappuccino?
Typically, a cappuccino is made in a 180ml cup with 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk and 1/3 milk foam. A latte, on the other hand, is served in a 240ml cup using 1/3 espresso and 2/3 steamed milk.
How many shots are in a cappuccino?
A cappuccino can be made with 1 or 2 shots of espresso depending on your taste and how strong you like your coffee. For each shot of espresso, use a new coffee capsule and press the small cup button of your Original Nespresso machine.