TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ultimate Coffee Birthplaces prize pack competition
|Schedule to Conditions of Entry|
|Promotion Name||Ultimate Coffee Birthplaces prize pack competition|
|Promoter||The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as: Nespresso Australia of Level 9, 201 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060|
|Permit Numbers||Authorised under permit numbers NSW:LTPS [18/25671]. ACT TP 18/01345.|
|Promotional Period||The Promotion starts at 12:01am AEST on 02/07/2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2018 for consumers in NSW, SA, VIC, QLD, WA. TAS, NT & QLD.
The promotion starts at 12.01AM on 15/07/2018 & closes at 11.59pm on 31/8/2018 for consumers in ACT.
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 15 years and over. Entrants under the age of 15 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the Promotion.
Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
|Entry Method||To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Buy at least 10 capsules (1sleeve) of any of the two Arabica Ethiopia Harrar or Robusta Uganda Limited Editions including any of the Arabica or Rubusta Assortment Packs;
(ii) You will automatically go in a lucky draw to win 1 of the 5 price packs available
(iii) The Promoter will conduct a draw from all entries received to determine winners.
|Maximum entries permitted||One entry per Eligible Purchase, however entrants can only win one (1) prize.|
|Draw Details||The draw will take place at Nespresso Australia of Level 9, 201 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060 on 1/9/2018, 10:00am AEST. The draw is random manual. The first 5 of entrants drawn will be determined to be a Prize Winner.|
|Prize||Type: Prize Pack
No. Available: 5
Details: The Prize Pack will consist of:
1x Creatista Uno Nespresso Machine
1x 100 capsules Welcome Offer Pack
1x VIEW Cappuccino Cup Set
Value: $652.00 (each).
(Machine: $549, Coffee $69, Cups $34)
|Total Value of Prize Pool||$3260|
|Conditions of prize||As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple entries that are not associated with a separate Eligible Purchase or providing details that are false, or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by the entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the Promoter.
All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw.
|Prize Winner Notification||Prize Winners will be notified by either telephone or email by 3/9/2018 at 11:59pm AEST.|
|Prize Winner Publication Details||The first name and suburb of the Prize Winners will be published on [www.facebook.com/Nespresso.AU] by the 5/9/2018 at 11:59pm AEST.|
|Prize Claim Date||All prizes must be claimed by 5/12/2018 at 11:59pm AEDT. If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.|
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Condition of Entry prevails.
2. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
3. Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
5. Entry by SMS: Should the Promotion require an SMS entry, the cost of sending a text entry is the responsibility of the entrant and will vary depending on the mobile network used. Total cost of text entry made within Australia will not exceed 60 cents including GST, whether sent during the Promotional Period or not. Entrants may need to consult their mobile phone provider prior to entering the Promotion.
6. Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
7. Games of Chance: If more than one prize is offered for that draw, the prize with the highest value will be awarded first. If other prizes are available to be won in the Promotion, they will be awarded in descending value. The name of any prize winner will be published on the internet at www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners
8. Games of skill: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
9. Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
10. Monetary Prizes: If money is offered as a prize, the prize may be awarded in a cheque form or by eftpos transfer to a nominated bank account. If the prize is to be delivered by eftpos, the winner will be required to advise the Promoter of their nominated bank account details for their prize money to be deposited. Eftpos transfers may take up to 30 days to process.
11. Tickets to an Event or an Experience: If tickets to an event or an experience are offered as a prize, the prize will be subject to the organiser’s terms. The Promoter is not liable for any cancellation or re-scheduling that may prevent prize fulfilment. The tickets to the event cannot be converted to cash nor replaced if lost, stolen or defaced. Tickets can only be used on the date(s) specified on the ticket.
12. Trip Prize: If travel is offered as a prize, flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking. Additional spending money, meals, taxes, valid passports, visas, transport to & from departure point additional transfers, insurance & all other ancillary costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry are the responsibility of the winner. It is a condition of accepting the prize that all components of the prize be taken during the trip and all persons taking the trip depart from & return to the winner's nearest capital city at the same time unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter & that all persons taking the trip sign a waiver of liability & an indemnity in the form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. Vehicle: If a vehicle is offered as a prize, the vehicle includes registration, 3rd party insurance, a full tank of petrol and all on-road costs. Any additional costs including comprehensive insurance and additional optional extras are the responsibility of the winner.
15. Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
16. Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
17. Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize, or (if required) the date they advise the Promoter of their nominated Australian bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
18. If a prize winner or participant is under the age of 18 years of age: The prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf. The Promoter may require a winner under the age of 18 years to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian throughout prize fulfilment.
19. If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
20. Australian Consumer Law: The winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
21. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
22. Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require a winner (and their companions) to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
23. Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
24. Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in a follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
25. Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
26. Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
27. Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
29. Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
30. Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
31. Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.
Coffee Birth Places Free Delivery OfferThis is a personalised offer linked to your Member number and ends 23/07/18. Offer can be redeemed multiple times per eligible Member and while stocks last. Offer cannot be transferred. Once the capsules requirements have been purchased, the free delivery will be applied to your order. Next Day Delivery available within eligible delivery zones. Members outside eligible delivery zones will receive free Standard Delivery. Orders for Next Day Delivery placed after 3:00pm AEDT or over the weekend (including public holidays) will be delivered the following business day between 9am - 5pm. Cannot deliver to PO Box or Parcel Lockers. Twilight delivery not included. Offer available on the Nespresso website, mobile site, mobile apps and by calling Nespresso on 1800 623 033. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
VertuoPlus Bundle OfferThe Offer: Purchase the Nespresso VertuoPlus Silver coffee machine for $245 and receive a $50 coffee credit (must be redeemed for Vertuo coffee capsules only) and 50 selected complimentary Vertuo coffee capsules. Save $150 off the bundle RRP.
The Offer is available from 17 July 2018 and closes on 31 December 2018.
The offer is available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who provide an Australian postal address and comply with the requirements of these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé Australia Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this Offer.
The VertuoPlus bundle offer is unique to affiliate and partner channels and can only be redeemed online at www.nespresso.com/au/en/ . This offer is not available at Nespresso Boutiques. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
This Offer is only valid for customers who are not current Nespresso Club Members. This offer is only valid once per club member. Club members cannot redeem this offer more than once.
This Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd (ABN 77 000 011 316) trading as Nespresso Australia of Level 4, 201 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.