TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Father's Day Machine Offer (Boutique, Club, Trade)
|Consumer Protection Terms and Conditions|
|Promotion Name||Nespresso Father’s Day ‘Our Gift to You’ Coffee Credit Promotion (“The Promotion”)|
|Promoter||The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso Australia of Level 9, 201 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060.|
|Promotional Period||The Promotion starts at 12:01am AEST 30 July 2018 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 16 September 2018.|
|Participating Products||Any Nespresso coffee machines purchased from Participating Retailers. A Participating Product does not include:
a. Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
b. Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
|Participating Retailers||Retailers who sell Participating Products in Australia that operate in Australia including both the physical shop front and online store operated by such retailers.
It does not include the Nespresso Club (whether online at www.nespresso.com or via phone 1800 623 033) or Nespresso Boutiques.
|Offer||Purchase any Nespresso coffee machine to get a $50 Coffee Credit. A Coffee Credit is a credit which is provided to claimants so that they can purchase Nespresso coffee capsules.|
|Offer Delivery||Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of Australia;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer;
- Who are new or existing Nespresso Club Members; and
- Who have otherwise submitted a claim in accordance with the Claim Method.
To claim, claimants must:
(i) Go to a Participating Retailer;
(ii) Purchase a Participating Product;
(iii) Before the Claim Close Date, visit www.Nespressopromotion.com.au to submit their $50 Coffee Credit claim;
(iv) Following claim verification, receive an email with a promotional code in it from Nespresso;
(v) In accordance with Coffee Credit Use Conditions below, be or become a Nespresso Club Member at www.Nespresso.com.au or by phoning the Nespresso Club on 1800 623 033 or by visiting a Nespresso Boutique; and also
(vi) Use the Coffee Credit by providing the promotional code when they purchase coffee at www.Nespresso.com.au or by phoning the Nespresso Club on 1800 623 033 or by visiting a Nespresso Boutique.
|Claim Close Date||The claim process must be completed by 11.59pm AEDT on 16 October 2018.|
|Maximum claims permitted||A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product;|
|Coffee Credit Use Conditions||The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11.59pm AEDT on 16 November 2018.|
|Minimum Spend||The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction. It cannot be used for purchases of less than $50.
Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the $50 Coffee Credit. For example:
a) Claimants may purchase 80 capsules (8 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Original Line Arpeggio capsules at $0.69 per capsule at a total cost of $55.20. Following application of the $50.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $5.20. or
b) Claimants may purchase 70 Vertuo Voltesso capsules (7 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) at $0.80 per capsule at a total cost of $56.00. Following application of the $50.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $6.00. or
c) Claimants may purchase 30 Original Line Arpeggio capsules at $0.69 per capsule at a cost of $20.70 together with 40 Vertuo Voltesso capsules at $0.80 per capsule at a cost of $32.00, where the total transaction totals $52.70. Following application of the $50.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $2.70.
|Other conditions||1. Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. With the exception of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, the offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer.
2. Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
3. Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
5. Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
6. Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
7. Australian Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
8. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
9. Technical malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
10. Lay bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by 16 September 2018 are excluded from this offer.
11. Delivery: Free standard delivery is included with redemption.
VertuoPlus Bundle OfferThe Offer: Purchase the Nespresso VertuoPlus Silver coffee machine for $245 and receive a $50 coffee credit (must be redeemed for Vertuo coffee capsules only) and 50 selected complimentary Vertuo coffee capsules. Save $150 off the bundle RRP.
The Offer is available from 17 July 2018 and closes on 31 December 2018.
The offer is available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who provide an Australian postal address and comply with the requirements of these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé Australia Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this Offer.
The VertuoPlus bundle offer is unique to affiliate and partner channels and can only be redeemed online at www.nespresso.com/au/en/ . This offer is not available at Nespresso Boutiques. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
This Offer is only valid for customers who are not current Nespresso Club Members. This offer is only valid once per club member. Club members cannot redeem this offer more than once.
This Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd (ABN 77 000 011 316) trading as Nespresso Australia of Level 4, 201 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.