Win great prizes
Over the coming year, you’re in with a chance of winning the following prizes when you return a full recycling bag to us:
01/06/2021 – 31/08/2021:
Caran d'ache pen from set of pencils
Stylish ballpoint pen or pencils made from recycled capsules
Coffee plant Paultje on compost made from coffee grounds
17/08/2020 – 29/11/2020:
Nespresso Victorinox swiss army knife (worth approx. €49,-)
How do I enter?
- You can enter as many times as you want, but your recyling bag must be completely full (+/- 200 capsules).
The competition terms and conditions can be viewed here.
1. These campaign conditions ("Campaign Conditions") apply to the "Recycle mee en maak kans op mooie prijzen-actie 2020/2021 (the "Campaign") of Nespresso Nederland B.V., Stroombaan 14, 1181 VX Amstelveen ("Nespresso") to promote Nespresso. The Campaign Conditions are available from Nespresso Nederland Consumentenservice and can also be consulted on www.nespresso.com/recycle-actie ("Campaign website").
2. Nespresso reserves the right to terminate the Competition or to change the rules, prizes, conditions, provisions and information at its own discretion and without prior notice, without Nespresso accepting any liability for any damages towards the participants. Any change or adjustment of the competition conditions or suspension of/change to the Competition shall be published by Nespresso on the Competition Website. The competition conditions shall not be changed to the detriment of the participants during the course of the Competition.
3. Nespresso reserves the right to exclude any entries that appear to be fraudulent or in breach of the rules.
4. Only registrated customers with an eligible Nespresso-account can participate in this competition.
5. Employees of Nespresso and Remondis and all other persons directly involved in the organisation of the Competition do not come into consideration for a prize.
6. Persons entering as part of an organised partnership, either as part of a legal or de facto association or as part of any other form of cooperation intended to increase their chances of winning, or persons suspected of fraud by the organising companies are also excluded from the Competition.
7. This Competition is open to anyone residing in the Netherlands with a fixed abode or permanent residence where he/she is registered.
8. By entering the Competition, the Participants (“Participants”) confirm their agreement with the applicability of the Competition conditions as specified in this document.
9. For minors up to the age of 16, Nespresso requires consent from a parent/guardian to take part in the Competition.
10. The campaign period ('Campaign Period') shall run from 17 August 2020 to 31 August 2021. Entries received after this date will no longer come into consideration for a prize.
11. Stickers and recycling bags are available in the Nespresso Boutiques and via www.nespresso.com. These stickers for this campaign will be available until 31 August 2021. To participate in this campaign, participants fill in their name, address, postal code, town/city and customer number on the sticker and stick it on a filled recycling bag with approximately 200 aluminium capsules. They then deliver this recycling bag to a Nespresso approved return point, i.e. a Nespresso Boutique, to the parcel deliverer who delivers the Nespresso order or to a pick-up point.
12. 12. Four draws will be held during the Campaign Period, i.e. on 30 November 2020, 28 February 2021, 31 May 2021 and 31 August 2021. Winners are drawn impartially via this computer draw. Capsules submitted between 17 August 2020 and 31 August 2021 can win a Velosophy bicycle made of recycled aluminium to the amount of € 1,290 (1x), a Planstome plant to the amount of €39,95 (25x) or a Caran D'ache pen or set of pencils made of recycled aluminium to the amount of € 39 (25x).
13. At a Participant's request, Nespresso shall show how the winners were drawn.
14. Winners shall be notified by post no later than two weeks after the draw date.
15. Winners will be asked to give their name, address, postal code, tow/city and customer number to enter the Competition.
16. The gifts sent two weeks at most after the draw by post to the address specified by the Participants. Only winners shall be notified of the result.
17. The following prizes are given in this Competition:
- 1x Velosophy bike made of recycled aluminium to the amount of €1290
- 25x Caran D'ache pen or set of pencils of recycled aluminium to the amount of € 39
- 25x Plantsome plant to the amount of € 39,95
The total value of the prizes amounts to €3263,75.
Prizes are personal and not transferable (or exchangeable for cash).
19. Nespresso shall handle the deduction and payment of any gaming tax that may be payable on the value of the prize to be awarded.
20. No correspondence shall occur about the results.
21. Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information. Nespresso may ask participants to provide proof of their identity, any consent required by a third party (e.g. parents) and valid registration at the specified abode or permanent residence. Participants who submit incorrect personal data shall not come into consideration for prizes.
22. The (personal) data required to enter this Competition shall be processed by Nespresso in accordance with Nespresso’s Privacy statement as published on https://www.nestle.nl/info/privacyverklaring.
23. The personal data provided by the Participant to Nespresso in connection with the Competition are kept in a data file. The General Data Protection Regulation applies to this data file. Participants give Nespresso consent to use all their personal data for the organisation and execution of the Competition.
24. Nespresso and its affiliated companies shall not accept any liability for damage arising from access to, use of or the reliability of the information on the Competition website or any linked site, unless such damage is attributable to an intentional act or gross negligence on Nespresso’s part.
25. Nespresso does not accept any liability, be it under the law or under this agreement, for any consequential damage caused by the Competition. Nespresso does not accept any liability in relation to any accidents, late deliveries, damage or additional costs arising from the Competition, the promotional campaign, the award of the prize or the receipt of the prize. Nespresso does not accept any liability for damage arising from errors in print. Reservation is made relating to any changes, printing and typesetting errors. Nespresso does not accept any liability for any technical error and/or delay in the submission of entries.
26. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to all text, images and other materials on the Competition website are owned by Nestlé Nespresso SA. No part of the content of this Competition and/or publication may be reproduced or published without Nespresso's explicit consent.
27. This Competition falls under the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance. Nespresso shall act in accordance with this code of conduct.
28. The laws of the Netherlands are applicable to this promotion. Any disputes arising from the competition conditions shall be brought before the competent court in Amsterdam.
29. For extra information, possible notifications relating to the Competition or questions about the processing of your personal data you can contact Nespresso Customer Service:
• by telephone to 0800 022 23 20;
• by letter to the address: Nespresso Nederland, Afdeling Consumentenservice, Stroombaan 14, 1181 VX Amstelveen;
The Customer Service treats your questions and notifications itself or sends them, if necessary, to the Nespresso department in question. Depending on the nature of your question/comment and the method you used to contact the Customer Service team, you will receive a reply by telephone or in writing (or by email). You will receive a reply within 4 weeks at the latest.
Laid down on 16 August 2020.