Win great prizes
Over the coming year, you’re in with a chance of winning the following prizes when you return a full recycling bag to us:
18/05/2019 – 11/08/2019:
Nespresso summer pack including the Creatista Plus. (worth €1,000,-).
Nespresso Victorinox swiss army knife (worth approx. €49,-)
01/02/2019 – 17/05/2019:
A Nespresso Summerpack with the value of €1.000,-. Among others, it contains; 1 Creatista Plus machine, 1 Barista receptmaker, multiple different accessories and 270 capsules.
Nespresso Victorinox swiss army knife (worth approx. €49,-)
How do I enter?
- You can enter as many times as you want, but your recyling bag must be completely full (+/- 200 capsules).
The competition terms and conditions can be viewed here.
1. These competition terms and conditions are applicable to the ‘Recycle with Nespresso and win’ competition (the “Competition”) organised by Nespresso Nederland B.V., Stroombaan 14, 1181 VX Amstelveen, The Netherlands (“Nespresso”) to promote its recycling products. The competition terms and conditions may be obtained from Nespresso Netherlands Customer Service and may also be viewed on www.nespresso.com/recycle-actie (“Competition Website”).
2. Nespresso reserves the right to terminate the Competition or to change the rules, prizes, conditions, terms and information at its own discretion and without prior notice, without Nespresso accepting any liability for any damage compensation towards the participants. Any change or adjustment of the competition terms and conditions or termination of/change to the Competition shall be published by Nespresso on the Competition Website. The competition terms and conditions shall not be changed to the disadvantage of the participants during the course of the Competition.
3. Nespresso reserves the right, at its own discretion, to exclude any entries that appear to be fraudulent or in breach of the rules.
4. Employees of Nespresso and Remondis and all other persons directly involved in the organisation of the Competition shall not be eligible for a prize.
5. The following persons are also excluded from the Competition: persons entering as part of an organised partnership, either as part of a legal or factual association or as part of any other form of cooperation intended to increase their chances of winning, or persons suspected of fraud by the organising companies.
6. This Competition may be entered by anyone residing in the Netherlands with a registered domicile at a permanent place of residence/accommodation.
7. By entering the Competition, the participants (“Participants”) confirm their agreement to the applicability of the Competition Terms and Conditions as described in this document.
8. For minors up to the age of 16, Nespresso requires consent from a parent/guardian to take part in the Competition.
9. The competition period (“Competition Period”) runs from 18 May 2019 to 17 May 2020. Entries received after this date shall no longer come into consideration for a prize.
10. Stickers and recycle bags are available at the Nespresso Boutiques and via www.nespresso.com. Stickers for this Competition are available up to 18 May 2020. To enter the Competition, Participants must fill in their name, address, postal code, town/city and customer number on the sticker before affixing this sticker to a full recycling bag containing 200 aluminium capsules. Subsequently, they must return this recycling bag to a Nespresso-approved drop off point, i.e. a Nespresso Boutique, the courier delivering the Nespresso order or one of the 3,500 DHL or UPS pick-up points.
11. 4 draws are held in the Competition Period. On 11 Aug 2019, 31 Oct 2019, 31 January 2020 and on 17 May 2020. These computer draws select winners in an impartial manner. The sent in capsules of a particular draw do not take part in the following draw. Capsules sent in between 18 May 2019 and 11 Aug 2019 can win a summer Nespresso gift package to the amount of €1000 (1x) or a Victorinox penknife of recycled aluminium to the amount of €49 (50x). Capsules sent in between 11 Aug 2019 and 31 Oct 2019 can win a surprise gift of recycled aluminium to the amount of €950 (12x) or a Caran D’ache pen of recycled aluminium to the amount of €39 (50x). Capsules sent in between 31 Oct 2019 and 31 Jan 2020 or 31 Jan 2020 and 17 May 2020 can win a surprise gift made using recycled aluminium to the amount of €950 (1x) or a Victorinox penknife of recycled aluminium to the amount of €49 (50x).
12. At a Participant's request, Nespresso shall show how the winners were drawn.
13. Winners shall be notified by post no later than two weeks after the draw date.
14. Winners will be asked to give their name, address, postal code, tow/city and customer number to enter the Competition.
15. The surprise gifts of recycled aluminium need to be collected by the winners at the Boutique indicated by Nespresso in the Netherlands, maximum two months after notification. If not, Nespresso reserves the right to raffle the surprise gift again. The summer Nespresso gift package and the Victorinox penknives are sent two weeks at most after the draw by post to the address specified by the Participants. Only winners shall be notified of the result.
16. In this Competition (1 February 2019 – 17 May 2019) the following prizes shall be awarded.
16. The following prizes are given in this Competition:
- 1x Summer Nespresso gift package to the amount of €1000
- 14x Surprise gift of recycled aluminium to the amount of €950
- 50x Caran D’ache pen of recycled aluminium to the amound of €39
- 200x Victorinox penknife of recycled aluminium to the amount of €49
The total value of the prizes amounts to €23,600.
Prizes are personal and not transferable (or exchangeable for cash).
18. Nespresso shall handle the deduction and payment of any gaming tax that may be payable on the value of the prize to be awarded.
19. No correspondence shall occur about the results.
20. Participants are obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information. Nespresso may ask participants to provide proof of their identity, any consent required by a third party (e.g. parents) and valid registration at the specified abode or permanent residence. Participants who submit incorrect personal data shall not come into consideration for prizes.
21. The (personal) data required to enter this Competition shall be processed by Nespresso in accordance with Nespresso’s Privacy statement as published on https://www.nestle.nl/info/privacyverklaring.
22. The personal data provided by the Participant to Nespresso in connection with the Competition are kept in a data file. The General Data Protection Regulation applies to this data file. Participants give Nespresso consent to use all their personal data for the organisation and execution of the Competition.
23. Nespresso and its affiliated companies shall not accept any liability for damage arising from access to, use of or the reliability of the information on the Competition website or any linked site, unless such damage is attributable to an intentional act or gross negligence on Nespresso’s part.
24. Nespresso does not accept any liability, be it under the law or under this agreement, for any consequential damage caused by the Competition. Nespresso does not accept any liability in relation to any accidents, late deliveries, damage or additional costs arising from the Competition, the promotional campaign, the award of the prize or the receipt of the prize. Nespresso does not accept any liability for damage arising from errors in print. Reservation is made relating to any changes, printing and typesetting errors. Nespresso does not accept any liability for any technical error and/or delay in the submission of entries.
25. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to all text, images and other materials on the Competition website are owned by Nestlé Nespresso SA. No part of the content of this Competition and/or publication may be reproduced or published without Nespresso's explicit consent.
26. This Competition falls under the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance. Nespresso shall act in accordance with this code of conduct.
27. The laws of the Netherlands are applicable to this promotion. Any disputes arising from the competition conditions shall be brought before the competent court in Amsterdam.
28. For extra information, possible notifications relating to the Competition or questions about the processing of your personal data you can contact Nespresso Customer Service:
• by telephone to 0800 022 23 20;
• by letter to the address: Nespresso Nederland, Afdeling Consumentenservice, Stroombaan 14, 1181 VX Amstelveen;
The Customer Service treats your questions and notifications itself or sends them, if necessary, to the Nespresso department in question. Depending on the nature of your question/comment and the method you used to contact the Customer Service team, you will receive a reply by telephone or in writing (or by email). You will receive a reply within 4 weeks at the latest.
Determined on 06 May 2019.