- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Nespresso machine ranges participating in this Offer (“Participating Product”) include but are not limited to the Essenza Mini, Inissia, U, Pixie, CitiZ&milk, Prodigio&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima, Maestria, Nespresso by KitchenAid and Creatista (“Participating Product”).
- The Offer consists of a $65 Coffee Credit and a $40 Cash-Back. Note: To redeem the Coffee Credit online or by calling the Nespresso Club, the claimant will need to spend a minimum of $32 on coffee capsules. If the claimant uses the coffee credit to purchase coffee capsules at a Nespresso Boutique, their minimum spend will be $2.90.
- Participating Product must be purchased directly from either the Nespresso Boutiques or by calling the Nespresso Club or by visiting the Nespresso Website or though the Nespresso Mobile App.
- To claim either Offer, a claimant must
- Purchase a participating machine between 1 August 2017 and close of business on 17 September 2017 from either the Nespresso Boutique, by calling the Nespresso Club or by visiting the Nespresso Website or the Nespresso Mobile App;
- Purchase coffee capsules in the same transaction;
- Note: If the claimant has purchased a Participating Product online or by calling the Nespresso Club the claimant will also be required to be or become a Nespresso club member.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Business Solution machines. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Claimants will receive their SAVE offer in the form of a discount at point of purchase. The SAVE offer is not transferable for cash.
- Coffee credit redemption:
- For claimants who purchase a Participating Product in-boutique: Claimants will receive their Coffee Credit offer by redeeming it in boutique at time of purchase.
- For claimants who purchase a Participating Product online or by calling the Nespresso Club: Claimants must use the credit to purchase their coffee at the same transaction as their Participating Product Purchase. Please note the minimum spend requirements outlined in clause 3.
- The coffee credit must be redeemed in a single transaction over the amount of $65 at the time of purchase.
- Only one (1) claim in total will be accepted per customer during the Offer Period. For example, if the claimant purchases 3 machines, only one (1) claim will be accepted.
- Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) may be requested and must clearly show the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine may also be requested by Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of sale.
- Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland NZ 1010
UMilk DeLonghi BlackUMilk DeLonghi Black
Purchase this machine and get $65 off coffee when you order capsules in the same transaction and $40 off the machine price. Offer ends 17.9.17. A minimum spend of $32 on coffee orders applies when you purchase this machine. Read full T&Cs.
U adapts to virtually any kitchen interior and coffee rituals, with its pure lines. It offers ultra-convenience yet sophisticated technology featuring modular design and fully automated capsule piercing, brewing and ejection by simply and effortlessly closing its slider.
Aeroccino 3: The Retro line of Aeroccinos available in 2 colours (white and black). The base houses the whisk storage. Maximum capacity if preparing milk froth: 120 ml, maximum capacity if preparing hot milk: 240 ml (diameter: 9 cm, height: 17 cm).
- Water tank capacity: 0.8 Litre
- Optimised heat up time
- Weight: 4 Kilogram
- Empty water tank detection
- Used capsules container capacity: 12
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.6 cm x 34.2 cm x 25.1 cm
- Automatic ejection of used capsule
- Automatic and programmable power off switch (0W)
Since 15 November 2006, a regulation on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment has created an "eco-tax" on any new product marketed in France.
This eco-contribution is the amount paid by producers for each household on the market. It is reflected in the same way and visible to the end consumer. It adds to the sales invoices of any new electrical and electronic equipment household, in addition to price of the product.
This contribution allows eco-organizations to ensure the collection, decontamination and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) on the market.
ECO-PARTICIPATION AT NESPRESSO FRANCE
For coffee machines and electronic accessories, the amount of the eco-tax currently stands at € 0.16. This amount will be indicated on each price tag and will be paid by each consumer when purchasing such a device.
- Heats up within 25 seconds
- OFF mode after 9 min
- Milk Frother