Eligibility – This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of Nespresso, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Applicants must have a copy of the original proof of purchase of a Classic Nespresso machine bought between 29th October 2015 and 24th January 2016 and the 19 digit serial number, which can be found on the drip tray. If you have purchased a Nespresso machine with an Aeroccino milk frother, you must also supply the 9 or 10 digit serial number which can be found on the base of the Aeroccino.
Nespresso Club Reward – You are entitled to claim €30 off each of your next 3 orders when you purchase any new Nespresso cappuccino machine or €20 off each of your next 3 orders when you purchase any new Nespresso espresso machine, between 29th October 2015 and 24th January 2016. Your first €30/€20 credit will be applied to your Nespresso Club account upon validation of your application. Your two additional €30/€20 credits are applied to your account within 10 days when you place subsequent orders. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
Closing date – All online applications must be received by no later than midnight on 21st February 2016. Any postal applications must be submitted by post to: NESPRESSO Promotion, PO Box 100, Blackburn BB2 9FL to arrive no later than 21st February 2016. Applications received beyond this time will not qualify for the offer. Nespresso cannot be responsible for any applications that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
How to apply - To apply for this offer, you must first register with the Nespresso Club and then apply online at nespresso.com/ROIpromotion. You will be required to upload a copy of your proof of purchase, input the 19-digit serial number of your machine and 10-digit serial number of your Aeroccino.
Alternatively you can download an application form from nespresso.com/ROIpromotion, attach a photocopy of your proof of purchase and return to us at the address found on the application form by the stated closing date.
For further information regarding this offer, please contact the Nespresso Club on freephone 1800 812 660.
Promoter: Nespresso UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
NESPRESSO #WHATELSE #NESPRESSO PRIZE DRAW – UK & ROI 2015
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is only open to UK, CI, IoM & ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nespresso UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
2. Entries can be made by participants sharing their picture, video or quote using the hashtag #whatelse & #Nespresso on Instagram, Twitter or via a Facebook, or on the website www.nespresso.com/whatelse.
3. Entrants wishing to enter via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will require an account and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account may open one at www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com, by following the instructions and read the relevant Terms and Conditions.
4. Entrants will be required to:
· Submit a single, still image, a video or a quote using their imagination and skill to portray what ‘What else’ means to them. Submissions can be made via any of the routes as laid out in Clause 2 above. All submissions made via Twitter and/or Instagram must include the hashtag #whatelse & #Nespresso
· Geo-localise Twitter and Instagram posts by tagging their country location before sharing their posts for entries to be deemed valid.
· Entries can be made from 8.00am on Thursday 29th October 2015 until midnight on Monday 30th November 2015.
· Submissions can be up to a maximum of 5MB (photo) and 15MB (video) in the form of a JPG, PNG, GIF or MP4 file.
· By participating entrants understand and agree to their entries being publicly displayed on Nespresso.com website at www.nespresso.com/whatelse, Nespresso UK’s official Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. Such entries will be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to permanently remove any entry where it feels the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram name may cause offense or is in bad taste.
4. No Purchase necessary.
5. There will be one draw each at the end of the promotion. The draw will take place on 02.12.15 with a total of six (6) prizes to be won for UK entrants and six (6) prizes for ROI entrant.
6. There are 12 prizes available to be won in total consisting of:
An exclusive experience from Nespresso in partnership with Phil Howard from The Square, his 2 Michelin star restaurant in Mayfair, London.
- An intimate cooking masterclass at the home of Phil Howard for winner + one guest, with the chance to recreate some of the dishes throughout the masterclass with guidance from the chef.
- A bespoke tasting menu developed by Phil Howard exclusively for this prize, and created with inspiration from Nespresso.
- An exciting Nespresso coffee tasting session following the masterclass, conducted by a Nespresso specialist.
SECOND PRIZES: 5 AVAILABLE
- A Nespresso Lattissima Touch machine with 4 Recipe Glasses and 4 spoons and a 5 sleeve assortment of coffee (Ristretto, Arpeggio, Arpeggio Decaf, Volluto, Vivalto Lungo)
An exclusive experience from Nespresso in partnership with Kevin Thornton, celebrity chef and owner of Thornton’s restaurant in Dublin with 2 Michelin stars.
- An exclusive cooking master to be held at Thornton’s Restaurant in Dublin for the winner + one guest, with the chance to recreate some of the dishes throughout the master with guidance from the chef.
- A bespoke tasting menu designed exclusively for this prize, developed by Kevin Thornton and inspired by Nespresso.
- An exciting Nespresso coffee tasting session following the masterclass, conducted by a Nespresso specialist.
SECOND PRIZES: 5 AVAILABLE
- A Nespresso Lattissima Touch machine with 4 Recipe Glasses and 4 spoons and a 5 sleeve assortment of coffee (Ristretto, Arpeggio, Arpeggio Decaf, Volluto, Vivalto Lungo)
N.B. For the first prizes, reasonable travel and accommodation costs will be reimbursed up to a maximum value of £600 in total (or Euro equivalent for ROI winner), depending on the distance of the venue from the winners’ home. The sum payable must be agreed with the Promoter in advance of any travel or accommodation being booked. Any additional expenses incurred in taking up the prize, over and above this amount, will be the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests. A suitable date for taking up the prize will be made by mutual agreement with the winners, the chefs and the Promoter. The prizes must be taken by no later than 07.06.2016.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and/or others from whom they have obtained express permission to publicly share their image. Submissions should not contain images of children except where the entrant is the parent or legal guardian of any children featured within the image. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to remove any entry that it deems to be:
· Be offensive or be about hate;
· Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
· Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
· Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
· Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
· Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
· Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
8. Participants may enter up to five (5) times maximum via all the various entry routes using either the same image or different images. However, no one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
9. Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
11. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion, although it will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
12. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
13. Winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random and will be notified by 07.12.2015. Winners will be announced via a FB post, Twitter post or on the original submitted post by no later than 14 days after the draw date.
The winner will be required to send their full name and address and an acceptable form of ID, such as a utility bill, to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If the reserve winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
14. In the unlikely event of insufficient entries being received in any one week to permit the specified number of winners to be drawn, the prize(s) will be returned to the prize pool and available to be won in future draws until all prizes are awarded to unique winners. This will continue until the final closing date. Any prizes not awarded, or unclaimed, at the closing date will be deemed void and removed from the promotion.
15. The prize will be despatched within 28 days of the winners supplying their contact details, following a verification process.
16. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The prize will only be available to the original entrant only. Any prize images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize/model.
17. By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, their image or images of their children as featured in their submitted photographs, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
18. By entering, participants grant the Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted photograph or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this promotion, or related publicity, and the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing their name and likeness. Entrants grant the Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
19. The winners’ list will be available on request by sending an email titled “#Whatelse #Nespresso Winners” to: https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/contactus or https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/contactus for a minimum of three months from 18/01/2016.
20. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; and neither Facebook, Twitter, nor Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
23. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Nespresso’ Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Nespresso’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
25. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/contactus or https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/contactus
Promoter: Nespresso UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
How to enter – This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of Nespresso, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
This offer can only be redeemed on Nespresso machines purchased directly from Nespresso UK Ltd.
Entrants must be registered with the Nespresso Club before making their purchase.
Each unique reward code may only be redeem once.
Discount –You are entitled to claim either €90 immediate rebate when you purchase any new Nespresso cappuccino machine, or €60 immediate rebate when you purchase any new Nespresso espresso machine between 29th October and 24th January 2016.
The discount will be added to your shopping basket, upon entering a valid unique reward code provided in an email or brochure from the Nespresso Club.
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. If you purchase your machine in a Nespresso Boutique you must present a copy of the email or brochure to be eligible for the Reward.
Closing date – All orders must be placed by no later than midnight on 24th January 2016. Orders received beyond this time will not qualify for the offer.
How to redeem – To apply for this offer you must first register with the Nespresso Club on nespresso.com. After you have created an account, purchase any Nespresso machine and enter your unique reward code in the Promotional Code field during checkout. If you have provided a valid unique reward code, the discount will be automatically be added to your shopping basket.
Alternatively you can phone the Club on 1 800 812 660, or visit a Nespresso Boutique. You will still be required to provide your unique reward code during checkout to redeem your offer.
1. The rebate cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
2. Only one rebate may be redeemed for the purchase of a Nespresso machine purchased within the stated promotion period. If the original recipient does not wish to take up the offer, they may pass the Club Reward to a friend or family member. However, the unique code can only be used once, after which it will become void.
3. Offer limited to one discount of €60/€90 per Club Member, depending on the purchase of a cappuccino machine or an espresso machine from the Nespresso range. The discount is applied at the time of purchase.
4. Nespresso reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent Clause 3 by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by Nespresso to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Nespresso to be disruptive.
5. Any orders received after midnight on 24th January 2016 will not be eligible for the offer.
6. Nespresso does not accept responsibility for any late orders or any communications line failure, regardless of cause, or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
7. Those making claims on behalf of a company or business must be authorised to do so.
8. If you return your machine, you will be refunded the balance charged to your credit card with your original order minus the cost of the discount originally applied. The discount is non-refundable (fully or partially) and is not transferable as cash.
9. Nespresso products are subject to availability.
10. This offer is only valid for new Nespresso machines purchased directly from the Nespresso Website, Mobile Application, Customer Relationship Centre or a Nespresso Boutique in the Republic of Ireland.
11. Offer open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
12. This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solutions coffee machines.
13. The discount is only valid upon providing and entering a unique reward code when prompted to do so.
14. This offer applies to the purchase of a machine only and is not valid for use against coffee or accessories.
15. To use the unique reward code for a Nespresso Cappuccino machine, you must add either a Lattissima Pro, Lattissima Touch, Lattissima+, Citiz&Milk, U&Milk, Inissia & Aeroccino, Pixie & Aeroccino, Kitchen Aid & Aeroccino, Gran Maestria, or Maestria. The unique reward code for a Nespresso espresso machine can be redeemed against a purchase of Inissia, Pixie, U, Citiz, or Kitchen Aid.
For further information regarding this offer, please contact the Nespresso Club on free phone 1 800 812 660.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property
2.1 The content of our Websites and namely but not exclusively the texts, marks, logos, diagrams, photographs, videos, sounds, music, layout, designs, know-how, technologies, products, and processes are the property of Nespresso or its affiliated companies or are used with the authorisation of the owners, and accordingly are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual or industrial property rights which exist under applicable law.
2.2 Except as provided in Section 3 hereinafter, nothing contained on our Websites shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a licence or a right to use any such content of our Websites.
3. Use of the Websites
3.1 You may download, display or print the content of our Websites solely for personal, non-commercial use, thereby retaining and reproducing each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information or other material you download. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Websites, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except upon prior written consent of Nespresso.
3.2 Nespresso neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on its Websites will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Information Deemed Non-Confidential
4.2 Any other information or material communicated to Nespresso through the Internet, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or the like, are and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Nespresso and may be freely used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Specifically, Nespresso is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any such communication you send to the Websites for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing products using such information. Any such use is without compensation to those providing the information, nor anyone else.
4.3 By submitting information, you are warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory, and that Nespresso’s use will not violate any third party’s rights. Nespresso is under no obligation to use the information provided.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
5.1 WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO SECTION 6 HEREINAFTER, ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION AND ALL THAT YOU FIND ON THE WEBSITES ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS”, IN FUNCTION OF THEIR AVAILABILITY, AND WITHOUT GUARANTY OF ANY SORT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5.2 NESPRESSO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT WILL CORRESPOND TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE AND FREE OF ERROR.
5.3 SOME JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 You access, use, browse and navigate on our Websites at your own risk and peril.
6.2 YOU RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, NEITHER NESPRESSO, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITES, MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY NESPRESSO), CAPABLE OF ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR ON THE CONTRARY THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT.
6.3 ALL MATERIALS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY ANY OTHER MANNER DURING THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PERIL. Nespresso assumes no liability for any damage or virus which could affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, use or downloading of any material from its Websites or for any illegal intrusion or intervention in the IT systems.
6.4 Nespresso reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Websites. Nespresso accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Websites resulting from actions or omissions of Nespresso or any third party.
7. Change of Information
The content of our Websites may contain inaccuracies or errors. Nespresso reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to such content any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
8. Availability of Products / Services
Our Websites may contain information on Nespresso’s worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Nespresso product or service on the Websites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available at your location.
9.1 As a service to our visitors, our Websites may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Nespresso. Nespresso shall not be considered as responsible for these sites and declines all responsibility and liability in relation to their content, legality, accuracy or functions.
9.2 The creation of any hyperlink to our Websites is prohibited without prior written consent of Nespresso.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A.
© 2003 Nestlé Nespresso S.A. All rights reserved.
The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which shall prevail over the terms of this Policy.
1. Pledge on Privacy
Nespresso does not collect and process Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality and in processing your Data we pledge to fully comply with internationally recognised standards of privacy protection.
2. Intended Use of Data
Nespresso collects and processes Data only for specific and limited purposes which we inform you about when you wish to use certain services. For example, we may collect and use Data to provide you with our products or services, to bill you for products or services you request, to verify your credit, to market products and services we believe might be of interest to you, to process your job application, to receive news releases, or to communicate with you. In addition, we may use your Data to evaluate the effectiveness of and improve our services to our visitors and customers, for our own internal statistics to evaluate customer interests as well as purchasing and other trends among customers and to better determine product development and marketing strategies.
By submitting your Data, you expressly consent to such use. Nespresso keeps your Data only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, thereby allowing you to visit our websites, boutiques and bars without telling us who you are. However, some services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required, some are optional) as well as to choose a user name and password. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of our websites and for us to respond to your queries.
3. Non Disclosure of Information
Nespresso shall never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make available your Data to third parties outside of the Nespresso group of companies, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes. However, Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties, who act for or on behalf of Nespresso, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your Data were originally collected. When disclosure of Data to third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, Nespresso shall ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as Nespresso, and shall contractually require them to process Data transferred only for the purposes authorised by you and on a confidential and secure basis.
4. Right of Access
You have the right to access and update your Data or to require their deletion. We endeavour to ensure that your Data are up to date, accurate and complete. If you wish to access, correct or delete your Data held by us, please contact Nespresso.
5. Security / Confidentiality
We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by third parties other than those who act for or on behalf of Nespresso and have agreed to treat your Data confidential and secure. Access to Data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Data.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Data that Nespresso collects online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewalls and password protection. Although we have tried to create secure, reliable and trustworthy websites for our visitors, please be aware that the Internet is generally not regarded as a complete secure environment, and that therefore the confidentiality of the Data provided by you or material transmitted via our websites or by e-mail cannot be guaranteed by Nespresso. Thus, we cannot be responsible or liable for the security of your Data whilst in transit via the Internet to us.
6. Data Transfer Abroad
Nespresso is an international group and has databases in different jurisdictions. Nespresso may transfer your Data to one of its databases or to companies within the Nespresso group or to its partners, who have agreed to keep your Data confidential and secure, outside of your country of residence. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with internationally recognised standards, we will ensure that Data transfers to our databases in that country are equally protected and that a transfer of Data to third parties in such countries does not occur. By submitting your Data, you expressly agree to its possible transfer to other companies within the Nespresso group and/or its partners and to this end to its trans-border transmission.
7. Career Opportunities
If you are interested in applying for either a position published or any future job opportunity within Nespresso, you may provide us with your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”). We will then match your qualifications and experience to the position you applied for, or any other current job opportunity. If your profile corresponds to our requirements, we contact you.
You agree that we may keep your CV in our databases for a reasonable period, after which it will be deleted. By applying, you are consenting to have your CV and Data used to process your job application, to have such CV and Data communicated to other companies within the Nespresso group and to our partners, who have agreed to keep such CV and Data confidential and secure, and to this end being transmitted across national borders. Nespresso undertakes to use your CV and Data only in relation to your career opportunities.
8. Anonymous Data / “Cookie” Technology
Most of the information we collect from our websites is anonymous information. When you visit our websites, we do not collect any personal Data from you unless specifically, voluntarily and knowingly provided by you. Anonymous information is processed by Nespresso to help improve the content of our websites, to customise our websites for our visitors and to learn more about them and how they use our websites. In doing so, Nespresso may use tracking technology (“cookies”) to gather anonymous information, such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access. “Cookies” by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive.
Nespresso does not conduct “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. On the contrary, where we believe that one of our products is of importance to you, we inform you by e-mail whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
10. Data and Children
To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws designed to protect children, children under the age of 18 should not provide any Data. Nespresso will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent, guardian).
Our websites are general audience sites that are not designed nor intended to collect Data from children under the age of 18. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
11. Links to other websites
As a service to our visitors, our websites may provide hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Nespresso. Therefore, Nespresso cannot be responsible or liable for the content of such websites or the privacy practises of such other parties. Please note that these privacy practises may differ from our Policy. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practises before providing them with personal information.
12. Contact Nespresso
Should you have any queries or complaints about our compliance with this Policy, or if you wish to make any recommendations or comments to improve the quality of our Policy, please contact the Nespresso Club on 0800 442 442 (UK) or 1800 81 26 60 (ROI). We can assure you that we do our best efforts to constantly improve the protection and security of the Data you provide to us.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A.
© 2003 Nestlé Nespresso S.A. All rights reserved.
1. Applicability of General Conditions of Sale
a. The Republic of Ireland website (the "Website") is operated by Nespresso UK Ltd, "we", "us" or "our" (registered in England & Wales with company registration number 156925) with registered office at 1 City Place, Gatwick, England, RH6 0PA and VAT registration number is GB 169562721.
1. Scope & application
1.1 Nestlé Nespresso SA, Avenue de Rhodanie 40, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland (“Nespresso”) is the promoter and organiser of competitions, games or promotional initiatives (“Promotions”) to which these General Rules shall apply, unless otherwise specified.
1.2 These rules and conditions (“General Rules”) shall apply to any Promotions that are organised by Nespresso on an international basis and that are published or distributed by way of Nespresso's internet website/s at www.nespresso.com or other websites or internet sites, pages or properties generated or managed by Nespresso (collectively “Websites”).
1.3 Each Promotion shall include these General Rules and shall be accompanied by an additional document setting out the specific mechanism and rules applicable to the relevant Promotion (“Specific Rules”). In the event of conflict between the General Rules and the Specific Rules published for a particular Promotion, the Specific Rules shall prevail.
1.4 These General Rules shall not apply to other promotions organised by Nespresso's subsidiary or affiliated entities which shall be subject to applicable local rules and regulations.
2.1 By submitting an entry or participating in a Promotion, participants confirm their understanding and acceptance of these General Rules and any applicable Specific Rules.
2.2 Promotions may not be available in all countries. Nespresso reserves the right to limit a Promotion to participants resident in certain territories or otherwise limit participation, as indicated in the relevant Specific Rules. Participation shall be automatically void in any territory where a particular Promotion may not be legitimately undertaken.
2.3 Participants may be required to provide proof of eligibility to enter a Promotion or to accept and receive a prize. Unless otherwise specified in the Specific Rules, participants under the age of 18 must obtain and provide on demand written parental or guardian consent to enter or claim a prize.
2.4 In all cases, employees of Nespresso, its Affiliates and their immediate families, as well as their agents or any person professionally connected with a Promotion shall not be entitled to participate.
3.1 Promotions are free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
3.2 Entries must be submitted in the manner and form and by the closing date and time stated in the Specific Rules. Nespresso may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or does not fully comply with these Rules.
3.3 Only one entry per person is allowed, unless expressly permitted in the Specific Rules. In the event of multiple entries for or on behalf of any person, all entries from that person will be disqualified. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or generated automatically by computer will not be accepted.
3.4 No receipt for entries will be issued. Nespresso does not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of postal or other transmission failure or any network, hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
3.5 Entries that are vulgar, offensive, indecent, defamatory, inappropriate for general public communication or which portray or encourage illegal activities will be automatically disqualified.
3.6 Participants shall have a general obligation and duty of honesty and fair-play in relation to any Promotion.
3.7 Any breach of the General or Specific Rules will invalidate a participant's entry. If a breach has occurred but is discovered after the award of a prize, Nespresso may require return of the prize. Nespresso may, at its discretion, publish reasons for such breach including the identity of the participant concerned.
4.1 Prizes are as described in the Specific Rules and, unless specifically stated to the contrary, will not include any other charges, expenses, personal or additional items which will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
4.2 A list of winners will be posted on the Website/s. All decisions of Nespresso are final, binding and not open to discussion or appeal. Nespresso will advise winners by e-mail, as provided with their entry, but shall have no responsibility for failed communications or errors however caused.
4.3 The Specific Rules may set a time limit or procedure for claiming or accepting a prize. Failure to claim a prize by the time or in the manner specified will make a potential prize claim invalid and Nespresso may re-offer the prize.
4.4 If a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or is unable or unwilling to take up a prize, an alternate winner may be selected by Nespresso and offered the prize without any liability to the first potential winner.
4.5 All prizes are non-transferable, may not be re-sold and there are no cash or other alternatives. Prizes are subject to availability and Nespresso reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
4.6 In addition, all travel or holiday prizes are subject to the following:
(a) Nespresso will have full discretion to select appropriate and effective means and times of travel. Travel is subject to availability and must be completed on the dates specified. Restrictions may apply.
(b) It is the responsibility of winners to make arrangements to enable them to take up the prize offered, otherwise a prize may be forfeited and awarded to another participant.
(c) The actual value of travel depends on the date, time, destination and most efficient means of transport. Nespresso will cover actual costs for travel and no cash difference may be demanded or paid in the event of a difference between actual costs and any stated or approximate value.
(d) Winners are responsible for all expenses of a personal or other nature that are not specifically included in the prize description (e.g. spending money, mini-bar, laundry, telephone, pay-per-view, insurance, or other expenses).
(e) Winners are responsible for obtaining and providing all required travel documents, including any required visas, passports, vaccination or health certificates, or other documents required for international travel and/or the prize destination.
(f) Nespresso has no liability if winner/s are unable for any reason to take up a prize as proposed.
5. Personal information
5.1 Nespresso may require Participants to provide personal details as a condition of entry or participation in the Promotion. This includes: full name, postcode and country of residence, e-mail address, telephone (optional), age (or over 18 confirmation). Other information may also be required.
5.2 By participating in a Promotion, Participants undertake that all information submitted is true, current and complete at the time of entry. Participants are solely responsible for the accuracy of personal details and for informing Nespresso of any changes. Nespresso has no responsibility for failed contacts.
5.4 If a Promotion requests or incites Participants, whether for advantage or not, to relay or communicate (“forward”) the Promotion to other persons, or if Participants themselves wish to forward the Promotion to other persons, the following shall apply:
(a) Participants may forward details of or otherwise invite or encourage other persons to participate in the Promotion by email (“Invitation”) either directly or through Nespresso's Website or other technical means as part of the Promotion, it being understood that Nespresso is simply forwarding the Invitation and has no responsibility for the addressee or content thereof;
(b) In all cases, the Participant is fully responsible for the choice and disclosure of the persons to whom an Invitation is sent and must obtain their explicit consent in advance;
(c) All Invitations shall nominate the Participant as sender and not Nespresso;
(d) Nespresso will not forward more than five Invitations and Participants are required to respect the same limitation.
(e) Email addresses must be valid and different. Participants shall not forward Invitations to persons who have not given consent nor introduce fictitious friends or acquaintances for the purposes of advantage or gain.
5.5 Prize winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required by Nespresso and consent to the use by Nespresso or its Affiliates in that connection of their name, likeness and/or images without further compensation.
6. Intellectual property
6.1 All trademarks, brands, logos and other materials or content in relation to Promotions are the exclusive property of Nespresso and may not be downloaded, copied, saved, modified or otherwise distributed or used for any purposes other than as envisaged by the General and Specific Rules.
6.2 All entries submitted and all materials created in connection with an entry shall be the property of Nespresso. By submitting an entry each participant thereby transfers to Nespresso the full worldwide copyright and all other intellectual property or similar rights in that entry, including, without limitation, all rights to copy, communicate, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, use or exploit the work by any means. Participants confirm they have not entered into any agreements with third parties that could impair Nespresso's right to use their entry and agree to take all action and sign all documentation that may be necessary to protect and/or use those rights.
6.3 Where a Promotion entails the composition or submission of text, images, videos or other media, each participant undertakes that the entry is their original work and does not use or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any other person. Any person/s whose image is used in an entry must have given their express consent (parental if under the age of 18) to its inclusion and use. Participants will be entirely responsible for any claim by any third party in respect of their entries.
6.4 Nespresso has no obligation to use any entry, even if it is a winning entry. Other than as described in these Rules or required by law, participants will not be entitled to any compensation or credit for use of an entry.
7.1 Nespresso reserves the right to alter or cancel a Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or to amend or update these General Rules or any Specific Rules from time to time. Nespresso will publish any amended or updated Rules on its websites, which shall then apply to all existing and future entries. If a participant does not agree to any such changes, the sole remedy shall be to withdraw their entry from the Promotion.
7.2 Subject to any mandatory legal requirements, Nespresso's determination with regard to these General Rules and the Specific Rules applicable to any Promotion will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
7.3 These General Rules are published in English and in the Swiss national languages of French, German and Italian. Nespresso may, without obligation, provide additional local language translations for the non-binding assistance of Participants.
7.4 These General Rules and any Specific Rules issued by Nespresso are governed by Swiss law and any disputes which cannot first be settled amicably shall be submitted exclusively to the courts of Canton Vaud, Switzerland.
NESTLE NESPRESSO LTD.
NESPRESSO UK Ltd.
VAT number: GB 169 5627 21
Registered in the United Kingdom No. 156925
at 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA