<em>Crealto</em> results from an encounter between NespressoCoffee Expert, Alexis Rodriguez and Michelin starred Chef Mauro Colagreco who share a love for high-quality products and a desire to create.
Crealto results from an encounter between NespressoCoffee Expert, Alexis Rodriguez and Michelin starred Chef Mauro Colagreco who share a love for high-quality products and a desire to create.
- Prepare the pistachio-flavoured milk by mixing the roast pistachios with the milk
- Filter through a sieve and save 50 ml of the preparation
- Heat 80ml of milk in a saucepan with the ten cardamon seeds until it is simmering
- Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes before filtering through a sieve
- Next, froth up your cardamon-flavoured milk using the Aeroccino milk frother or the steam function of your machine
- Pour the pistachio-flavoured milk into a Lungo glass
- Prepare 2 Crealto Espressos and add 20 ml of hot water
- Delicately pour the coffee on to the pistachio-flavoured milk
- Add the final touch to your preparation by topping with the cardamon-flavoured milk froth.
Machines for this recipe
DeLonghi CitiZ&milk EN265 Limousine Black
DeLonghi Pixie EN125 Electric Aluminium
Nespresso Pixie C60 Electric Red
Nespresso Pixie C60 Electric Titan
Nespresso CitiZ C110 Fire Engine Red
Nespresso CitiZ&milk C120 Fire Engine Red
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes