The great Italian classic, revisited for gourmet coffee lovers. A complex and rich iced espresso.
- Prepare a Lungo in a Lungo cup, and add the sugar
- Prepare the milk froth using the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine or the Aeroccino milk frother and set aside
- Pour your Lungo in a tall glass and add the crushed ice (4 to 5 tablespoons)
- Simply add the milk froth (3 to 4 tablespoons) on top
- Top with chocolate powder if desired.
Accessories for this recipe
CitiZ Espresso Spoon
You may also like these recipes