A smooth, indulgent dessert that melts in your mouth, revealing the strength and subtle cocoa notes of the Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru.
Preparation (6 persons)
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water to soften them
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is pale and creamy
- Prepare the coffee in a bowl
- Bring the milk and cream to the boil
- Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the coffee
- Pour on the egg mixture and mix well
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan
- Cook, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, until the cream thickens and has the consistency of custard
- When the cream has reached the desired consistency, add the squeezed out gelatine sheets
- Stir until the gelatine sheets have completely dissolved in the coffee cream
- Pour the mixture into small glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes