SIMPLICITY AND INTUITIVENESS AT THE HEART OF EACH COFFEE MOMENT
- 1 extraction head, 50+ coffee per day
- 5 cup sizes
- Automatic capsule recognition
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Cup warming plate
- Ideal for high coffee consumption in self-served environment
Our installation partner, Cordon, will contact you within 24h after your purchase to make an appointment for the installation of your new machine within 3 business days.
When you buy this machine online, you automatically opt for a Pay As You Go-option – you’ll pay a fee for every maintenance or reparation. Want more peace of mind? Discover our Service Packages – we’ve got everything covered.
The machine needs at least 50 mm of free space on all sides to ensure good ventilation.
The worktop should be able to carry the minimum load of your machine.
The installation area has to be easily accessible, clean, dry, water-resistant and compliant with the applicable hygiene and safety standards.
Leave 150 mm extra space at the top of the machine.
Option direct water connection and/or drainage:
provide a 3/4” water tap that is no more than 1.5 m away from the machine.
If you wish to install your machine on a counter, please drill a hole with a minimum of 60 mm diameter centred at the back of the machine.
Please be aware the machine can only be installed when no other machines occupy the installation area. The Nespresso Professional technician is not authorised to move coffee machines of other brands than Nespresso.
- To enable a certain number of technical features such as the instructions when preparing a coffee, information on the aromatic profile, etc. the Nespresso Momento Coffee machine works exclusively with Nespresso Professional capsules.
- The aforementioned technical features are made possible by a software that can be updated remotely via a built-in modem with a 3G connection. If the installation area does not allow a 3G connection, Nespresso will send a technician to perform the necessary updates. A fee will be billed for manual updates performed by a technician.
- The Nespresso Momento Coffee machine can collect and share usage statistics with Nespresso or with Nespresso’s approved distributors, in order to continuously improve our products and the quality of our services. These usage statistics, which include data relating to coffee preparation, are in no way of a personal nature. The Nespresso Momento Coffee machine does not share data containing information that enables Nespresso to identify the user.
(1) When you buy this machine online, you automatically opt for a Pay As You Go-option – you’ll pay a fee for every maintenance or reparation. Want more peace of mind? Discover our service packages
Currently, our Subscription Plans are not orderable online. Please contact us to pick the plan tailored to your needs.