Noel Leeming Coffee Credit In Between Promotion
Schedule to Conditions of Offer
Promotion Name: Noel Leeming Coffee Credit In Between promotion (“The Promotion”)
Promoter: The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, NZ 1010.
Eligibility Criteria: Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of New Zealand;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from Noel Leeming in store or online
- Who are new/existing Nespresso Club Members; and
- Who have submitted a claim in accordance with the Claim Method;
- Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am NZDT 23 June 2021 and closes 11:59pm NZDT on 6 July 2021.
Offer: Purchase any Nespresso coffee machine from a Participating Retailer and receive $50 to spend on Nespresso coffee capsules (“Coffee Credit”) via redemption from Nespresso.
Participating Retailer: The Offer is exclusively available at Noel Leeming and Noel Leeming online stores who sell Participating products in New Zealand.
Participating Products: Participating Products include the U Solo, Inissia, Essenza Mini, U Milk, Essenza Plus, CitiZ&milk, Pixie, Expert&mik, Lattissima, Maestria and Creatista Nespresso coffee machines purchased from the Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period.
A Participating Product does not include:
- Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
- Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
Offer Delivery: The Coffee Credit will be provided to the claimant within 15 business days after their claim has been validated and processed by the Promoter.
The Coffee Credit will be placed into the claimant’s Nespresso Membership account.
Claim Method: To claim the Offer, claimants must:
- Go to a Participating Retailer;
- Purchase a Participating Product, from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Be or become a Nespresso Club Member;
- Visit the Website (www.nespressopromotion.co.nz) to submit the Coffee Credit claim by 11:59pm NZDT on 28 July 2021; You will be required to upload a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt which shows Participating Retailer, Participating Product(s), the price and date of purchase. Claims without a valid proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- You will receive email correspondence from Nespresso to confirm that your claim has been received, your claim has been approved and confirmation of the Coffee Credit being processed and instructions on how to redeem it.
- Purchase coffee from Nespresso website (nespressso.com) or by calling the Nespresso Club (phone 0800 234 579) or by visiting a Nespresso Boutique by 11:59pm NZDT 18 August 2021. Enter reward code at time of purchase. Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more and the total order amount must exceed the amount of the Coffee Credit. Minimum Spend applies.
Claim Close Date: Claimants must submit their claim for the Offer by 11:59pm NZDT by 28 July 2021. Nespresso does not accept responsibility for any late claims.
Maximum claims permitted: A maximum of one (1) claim in total will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product.
Coffee Credit Use Conditions: The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11:59pm NZDT 18 August 2021 and be used to purchase Nespresso coffee capsules from specific Nespresso channels.
Claimants need to purchase 50 capsules or more (5 sleeves where each contains 10 capsules) in order to redeem the Coffee Credit and the total order amount must exceed the Coffee Credit. Minimum spend applies.
Minimum Spend: The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction and the total order amount must exceed the $50 Coffee Credit.
Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the Coffee Credit.
Claimants may purchase 60 capsules (6 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Arpeggio capsules at $0.87 per capsule at a total cost of $52.20. Following application of the $50 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $2.20.
- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount (unless otherwise specified). The offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
- Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Consumer Guarantee: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
- Lay bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by the end of the Promotional Period are excluded from this offer.
- Interest Free: Interest free purchases made at Participating Retailers are included in this offer. The claimant must a provide Nespresso with the proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a receipt or valid invoice) that must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the amount owing and the date of the purchase.