Original Machine Offer
Creatista Plus coffee machines
Creatista Pro coffee machines
Creatista Uno coffee machines
Gran Lattissima coffee machines
Lattissima One coffee machines
Lattissima Pro coffee machines
Lattissima Touch coffee machines
Inissia coffee machines
CitiZ&milk coffee machines
Essenza Mini coffee machines
Essenza Plus & Aeroccino3 bundles
Essenza Mini & Aeroccino3 bundles
2021 Father's Day Promotion
Schedule to Conditions of Offer
Promotion Name: Nespresso Father’s Day Promotion 2021 – Original Line Coffee Machines (“The Promotion”).
Promoter: The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, NZ 1010.
Eligibility Criteria: Coffee Credit Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of New Zealand;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Who are new/existing Nespresso Members;
- Who have submitted a claim in accordance with the claim method;
- Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions.
Note: MINIMUM SPEND APPLIES. Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the Coffee Credit. See Minimum Spend section below for details.
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am on 2/8/2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 26/9/2021.
Participating Products: Offer 1 Participating Products include Creatista, Creatista Plus, Creatista Pro, Creatista Uno, Gran Lattissima, Lattissima One, Lattissima Plus, Lattissima Pro, Lattissima Touch, CitiZ&milk and Essenza Plus & Aeroccino3, Nespresso coffee machine ranges.
Offer 2 Participating Products include Essenza, Essenza Mini, Essenza Mini & Aeroccino3, Inissia, and U Nespresso coffee machine ranges.
Note: Availability of models and colours may vary by store.
A Participating Product does not include:
- Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
- Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion; or
- Nespresso Vertuo machines.
Participating Retailers: Retailers who sell Participating Products in New Zealand and operate from shop fronts in New Zealand including both the physical shop front and online store operated by such retailers and which display promotional material.
A Participating Retailer is not www.nespresso.com or the Nespresso Club via phone 0800 234 579 or Nespresso Boutiques.
Offer: If you purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period, you will receive either $60 or $30 off your Nespresso coffee order via redemption from Nespresso.
Offer 1: Purchase any Offer 1 Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and receive $60 to spend on your Nespresso coffee capsule order via redemption from Nespresso (“Coffee Credit”)
Offer 2: Purchase any Offer 2 Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and receive $30 to spend on your Nespresso coffee capsule order via redemption from Nespresso (“Coffee Credit”).
Simply visit www.nespressopromotion.co.nz for all details and to submit your Coffee Credit claim.
Claim Method: To claim, claimants must:
- Go to a Participating Retailer;
- Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Be or become a Nespresso Member;
- Visit the Website (www.nespressopromotion.co.nz) to submit the $60 or $30 Coffee Credit claim by 11:59pm on 24/10/21. You will be required to upload a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt which shows Participating Retailer, Participating Product(s), the price and date of purchase. Claims without a valid proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- Nespresso will contact you by email to advise when your Coffee Credit claim has been approved, and when you can redeem your $60 or $30 discount on a coffee order.
- Coffee Credit orders can be made online (visit www.nespresso.com), or by phoning Nespresso on 0800 234 579 or by visiting a Nespresso boutique. Free standard delivery is included with redemption if ordering online or by phone.
Please note that Coffee Credit orders must meet the following conditions:
- Orders must be placed by 11:59pm 21/11/2021.
- The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more and the total order amount must exceed the $60 or $30 Coffee Credit.
- MINIMUM SPEND APPLIES. See below for details.
Offer Delivery: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 will be provided to the claimant within 10 business days after their claim has been validated and processed by the Promoter. Free standard delivery is included with redemption if ordering online or by phone.
Coffee Credit Conditions: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 must be used to purchase Nespresso capsules from Nespresso channels where the Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11.59pm on 21/11/2021.
Claimants need to purchase 50 capsules or more (5 sleeves where each contains 10 capsules) in order to redeem the Coffee Credit and the total order amount must exceed the Coffee Credit. Minimum spend applies.
The Coffee Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
Minimum Spend: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more and the total order amount must exceed the $60 or $30 Coffee Credit.
Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the Coffee Credit. For example:
For Offer 1: Claimants may purchase 70 capsules (7 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Arpeggio capsules at $0.89 per capsule at a total cost of $62.30. Following application of the 60.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $2.30 or
For Offer 2: Claimants may purchase 60 capsules (6 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Arpeggio capsules at $0.89 per capsule at a total cost of $44.50. Following application of the $30.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $14.50.
Maximum Claims Permitted: A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period for Offer 1 and Offer 2, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product.
- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide an New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
- Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Consumer Guarantee: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
- Lay-bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by the end of the Promotional Period are excluded from this offer.
- Interest Free: Interest free purchases made at Participating Retailers are included in this offer. The claimant must provide Nespresso with the proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a receipt or valid invoice) that must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the amount owing and the date of the purchase.