- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this Offer.
- Nespresso machines participating in these Offers (“Participating Product”) are for the following ranges:
- Offer 1 applies to purchases from the Essenza, U Solo and Inissia Nespresso machine ranges.
- Offer 2 applies to purchases from the CitiZ, Pixie, Prodigio&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima, Maestria, KitchenAid, Creatista and UMilk Nespresso machine ranges.
- Offers are:
- Offer 1 consists of a $30 Coffee Credit* and a $30 Machine Save discount. Note: To redeem the Coffee Credit the claimant will need to spend a minimum of $18.50 on coffee capsules.
- Offer 2 consists of a $40 Coffee Credit* and a $40 Machine Save discount. Note: To redeem the Coffee Credit the claimant will need to spend a minimum of $8.50 on coffee capsules.
- To claim either Offer, a claimant must:
- Purchase a participating Nespresso Machine from the Nespresso website (www.nespresso.com), the Nespresso App or Nespresso Club between 30 October 2017 and close of business on 14 January 2018 (“Offer Period”). Coffee credit and Machine Save discount will be applied at checkout;
- Become a new Nespresso Club Member or be an existing Nespresso Club Member; and
- Use the coffee credit to purchase coffee capsules in the same transaction as the Machine purchase.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. The offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer. A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Business Solution machines. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Limits to these Offers are:
- A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per customer during the Offer Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product.
- Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- The coffee credit and machine save discount will be applied immediately at checkout. The coffee credit will be placed into the claimants Nespresso Membership account and the claimant must use it in the same transaction as the machine purchase.
- The Coffee Credit must be redeemed in a single transaction at the time of purchase:
- For Offer 1: To redeem the Coffee Credit the claimant will need to order a minimum of $48.50 worth of coffee capsules. Following the application of the $30 coffee credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $18.50.
- For Offer 2: To redeem the Coffee Credit the claimant will need to order a minimum of $48.50 worth of coffee capsules. Following the application of the $40 coffee credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $8.50.
- Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of sale.
- Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd (NZBN: 9429000001786) trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, Buildings 1 & 2, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland.
Inissia & Aeroccino3 DeLonghi BlackInissia & Aeroccino3 DeLonghi Black
Purchase this machine and get $30 off coffee when you order capsules in the same transaction and $30 off the machine price. Offer ends 14.01.18. A minimum purchase of 50 capsules is required to redeem your coffee offer. Read full T&Cs.
Tiny foot print, compact, lightweight and equipped with an ergonomic handle, the Inissia coffee machine fits perfectly into any interior design.
- Weight: 2.4 Kilogram
- Used capsules container capacity: 11
- Water tank capacity: 0.7 Litre
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12 cm x 30 cm x 23 cm
- Folding drip tray for a taller glass
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Pressure: 19 Bar
- Automatic power off after 9 mins
Since 15 November 2006, a regulation on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment has created an "eco-tax" on any new product marketed in France.
This eco-contribution is the amount paid by producers for each household on the market. It is reflected in the same way and visible to the end consumer. It adds to the sales invoices of any new electrical and electronic equipment household, in addition to price of the product.
This contribution allows eco-organizations to ensure the collection, decontamination and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) on the market.
ECO-PARTICIPATION AT NESPRESSO FRANCE
For coffee machines and electronic accessories, the amount of the eco-tax currently stands at € 0.16. This amount will be indicated on each price tag and will be paid by each consumer when purchasing such a device.
- Heats up within 25 seconds
- Coffee size Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo
- OFF mode after 9 min
- Compact and light