- List of products. When navigating the list, click on a product to open its description or click on Add to basket to add it straight into to your basket.
Inissia & Aeroccino3 DeLonghi BlackInissia & Aeroccino3 DeLonghi Black
Tiny foot print, compact, lightweight and equipped with an ergonomic handle, the new Inissia coffee machine fits perfectly into any interior design.
- Used capsule container capacity: 11
- Weight: 2.4 Kilogram
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12 cm x 30 cm x 23 cm
- Removable water tank: 0.7 Litre
- Folding drip tray for a taller glass
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Pressure: 19 bar
- Automatic and programmable power off switch (0W)
- Power rating (in watts): 1260 Watt
Since 15 November 2006, a regulation on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment has created an "eco-tax" on any new product marketed in France.
This eco-contribution is the amount paid by producers for each household on the market. It is reflected in the same way and visible to the end consumer. It adds to the sales invoices of any new electrical and electronic equipment household, in addition to price of the product.
This contribution allows eco-organizations to ensure the collection, decontamination and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) on the market.
ECO-PARTICIPATION AT NESPRESSO FRANCE
For coffee machines and electronic accessories, the amount of the eco-tax currently stands at € 0.16. This amount will be indicated on each price tag and will be paid by each consumer when purchasing such a device.
- Heats up within 25 seconds
- Coffee size Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo
- OFF mode after 9 min
- Compact and light