ListYour are on products list block
- List of products. When navigating the list, click on a product to open its description or click on Add to basket to directly add it to your basket
Descaling Kit - All machinesDescaling Kit - All machines
Set of 2 descaling kits for Inissia, Pixie, U, Maestria, Gran Maestria, Lattissima, CitiZ, Essenza, Cube, Concept, Expert, Prodigio, Classic line machines. The descaling agent gently eliminates the lime scale that builds up in your machine over time to ensure that your tasting experience is as perfect as the first day. For complete information on descaling please refer to the user manual of your machine or the descaling information below.
Hazardous ingredients: L-(+)-lactic acid
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye damage
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to
do. Continue rinsing.
• Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
• <5% phosphonates
• Never use vinegar as it can damage your machine.
• Never fill up the water tank during the descaling process.
• Do not swallow.
• After descaling: clean the appliance with a damp cloth.
Since 15 November 2006, a regulation on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment has created an "eco-tax" on any new product marketed in France.
This eco-contribution is the amount paid by producers for each household on the market. It is reflected in the same way and visible to the end consumer. It adds to the sales invoices of any new electrical and electronic equipment household, in addition to price of the product.
This contribution allows eco-organizations to ensure the collection, decontamination and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) on the market.
ECO-PARTICIPATION AT NESPRESSO FRANCE
For coffee machines and electronic accessories, the amount of the eco-tax currently stands at € 0.16. This amount will be indicated on each price tag and will be paid by each consumer when purchasing such a device.