4. Company registration
«Nestle Rossiya», LLC, Paveletskaya square 2 b.1, Moscow Russia 115054, Telephone 8-800-200-00-04. Tax registration number (ИНН) 7705739450, State registration number (ОГРН) 1067746759662
5. СПЕЦИФИКАЦИЯ (Прайс-лист) c 23.11.2017 г.Нажмите здесь, чтобы ознакомиться со спецификацией.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR INDIVIDUALS
(hereinafter - "Sales Terms")
1. Sales Terms application and terminology
• Online boutique - the web-site belonging to the Seller, its Internet address being www.nespresso.com/ru. It contains presentation of the Goods offered by the Seller for sale, terms and conditions for placing Orders, as well as other information.
• Nespresso Club – a hot-line for Clients support available 24/ 7, calling which you will get support from Nespresso Coffee Specialists in terms of choosing coffee and they will reply all your questions:
• Call Nespresso Club toll-free at: 8-800-200-00-04 (free for Russia), 8 (495) 725-72-72 (Moscow and international calls);
• e-mail: email@example.com.
• User Account – the Website section, which can be accessed after authorization using the login (e-mail address, indicated in the course of registration) and the password, which are entered by the Client in the course of the registration process (the password can be changed upon clicking the "Restore Password" link and following the link sent to the e-mail address entered in the course of registration.
• The Seller, also referred to as "Nespresso" within the context of these Sales Terms – "Nestle Russia", LLC, 115054, Moscow, Paveletskaya sq. ,2, bldg.1. Phone: 8-800-200-00-04. TIN 7705739450, PRSN 1067746759662.
• Client, also referred to as "Client" within the context of these Sales Terms – legally capable individual, placing Orders on the Website or by phone 8 800 200 00 04 and assisted by a Coffee Specialist or indicated as the recipient of the Order.
• The Website - www.nespresso.com/ru
• The Goods - material object which was not withdrawn from civil circulation and available for sale on the Website.
1.2. Each Order placed on the Website as well as in the Nespresso Club shall be regulated by these Sales Terms.
1.4. The Seller reserves his right to update the current Sales Terms anytime, by issuing their new edited version. When placing Orders on the Website, you confirm your consent to the latest revised version of the Sales Terms.
1.5. These Sales Terms, as well as information on the Goods, available on the Website for sale, constitute a public offer as per art. 435 and p.2, art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
1.6. Relations between the Client and the Seller shall be regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation regarding retail purchase (§ 2 Chapter 30), Federal Law "On Protection of Consumer's Rights" dated 07/02/1992 No.2300-1 and other legislative acts approved thereunder.
1.7. The Goods sold by the Seller as per these Sales Terms are not intended for resale in commercial purposes. A Client guarantees that he acquires the Goods for personal needs, which are not related to any commercial activities.
1.8. Agreement concluded verbally between the Seller and the Client in accordance with these Sales Terms shall be considered to have been executed as from the date of the Goods delivery to the place specified by the Client.
1.9. Territory of sales is the territory of the Russian Federation.
1.10. The relations with the Clients being legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, which have sales agreements concluded in writing, are subject to the terms agreed on by the parties in such agreements, and other documents presented on the Website and applicable to such relations.
2.1. In order to register as a Nespresso Club member, it is required to complete a member form on the Website or by calling 8 800 200 00 04, assisted by a Coffee Specialist.
2.2. When registering on the Website, please make sure that the information mandatory for registration is entered correctly.
2.3. Please inform Nespresso Club of your address changes and any updates. You can edit your data in your User Account on the Website.
3.1. When registering on this Website you will be asked to specify a password. We ask you not to disclose your password to any third party.
3.2. You are solely responsible for your password usage and for any orders placed using your password, even without your knowledge.
3.3. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password or used it for placing an order, please inform the Nespresso Club immediately.
3.4. The Nespresso Club membership number also constitutes confidential information, which is not subject to disclosure to any third parties and shall be used to identify a Member when he contacts the Nespresso Club by phone.
4.1. Offer of the Goods for sale can be limited by the goods availability at the Seller's warehouse. In this regard, in order to maintain a high level of service and to execute the greatest possible number of orders, the Seller can establish a maximum order quantity: not more than 1500 capsules per month per Member, regardless of a Grand Cru blend.
4.2. In order to ensure shipping effectiveness and preservation of the goods packaging until their delivery to our Clients, each order shall contain at least 50 capsules, and be a multiple of 50 capsules (50, 100, 150, 200...). You can order any Grand Cru blend you like, provided that their total amount will be divisible by 50 (e.g. 20 Roma, 10 Arpeggio, 10 Livanto, 10 Cosi).
4.3. In case the ordered goods are not available at the Nespresso warehouse, the Seller is entitled to exclude the specified product from the Client's order/cancel the Client's order, with notice by e-mail sent to the address specified in the registration form (or by giving a call to Nespresso Club specialist).
4.4. In case of cancellation of a prepaid order, the value of such an order is to be returned to the Client in the same way the one used for prepayment.
5. Order confirmation
5.1. Placing orders on the Website shall not be deemed an official purchase agreement, unless the Seller sends a related confirmation via email.
5.2. The Seller reserves the right to refuse the order, if the Client previously had unpaid orders, in case of any suspicion that the Client's data have been illegally used by third parties or your bank card is frozen, as well as in case of exceeding the maximum order amount in accordance with the clause 4.1.
5.3. The data registered in the Nespresso system constitute an official confirmation of the executed transaction.
6.1. The value of the Goods is indicated on the Website in Russian rubles, VAT included, but does not include the cost of delivery (see the section 7.3).
6.2. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and shipping costs at any time. At the same time, the price for the Goods which have already been ordered by the Client cannot be altered.
6.3. If the price for the goods ordered by a Client is indicated incorrectly, the Seller shall inform the Client of that in order to confirm the Order in accordance with the revised price or cancel the Order. If it is impossible to get in touch with the Client, the Order shall be canceled. If the Order has been paid, the Seller returns to the Client the amount paid for the Order, using the same method that was used for the payment.
6.4. In case of placing a pre-order (an order placed before the official launch of sales of the selected product), the price of the product, as well as delivery terms shall be used for informational purposes only and may vary from the standard prices and conditions, which will enter in force at the time of actual start of sales of the selected product. The Seller provides the Client information on price and conditions of the pre-order in a way convenient for the Seller. The Client is entitled to either accept the terms for pre-order placement, or reject this possibility.
7.1. Delivery is carried out only within the territory of the Russian Federation, except the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol.
7.2. Delivery time depends on the destination and the availability of the ordered goods in stock. Additional delivery conditions are discussed individually. The Seller shall make every effort to meet the delivery deadlines specified on the Website, however, there may be delays in delivery owing to unforeseen circumstances that may occur without fault of the Seller.
All orders confirmed by the Seller will be delivered to the address specified at the moment of placing the Order.
7.4. Methods of the Goods delivery are specified in the Website section "Shipping and payment": courier delivery.
7.5. The risk of loss or damage of the Goods passes to the Client at the moment of transfer of the goods and signing the documents confirming the Order delivery by the latter/order recipient. In case of failure to deliver the Order, the Seller shall reimburse to the Client the cost of the prepaid Order and its delivery after receiving confirmation of the Order loss from the Delivery service.
7.6. Upon delivery, the Order shall be given to the Client or a person named as the Order recipient. If the Order to be paid in cash cannot be received by the above mentioned persons, the Order shall be given to the person, who is ready to provide information about the Order (tracking number and/or recipient's full name), and to pay the full cost to the person who delivers the Order.
7.7. To avoid fraud, as well as to meet the commitments undertaken as per paragraph 7.6. of the Sales Terms, when supplying the prepaid Order, the person who delivers the Order is entitled to check the recipient's identity document. The Seller guarantees confidentiality and protection of the Recipient's personal information (p. 16).
7.8. Partial refusal from the ordered Goods is not allowed. The order can be accepted by the Client in full or completely rejected.
7.9. The Seller has the right to involve third parties that specialize in courier services and services related to goods delivery, for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations to the Client regarding the Goods delivery.
8. Inspection of the Goods
Upon receipt of the goods, you should verify their integrity, completeness, conformity of the Goods delivered to the Order, availability of product accessories and product documentation and other specifications of the delivered goods.
9. Return of the Goods
9.1. Return of goods of due quality
9.1.1. In accordance with paragraph 4, art. 26.1. of the Federal law No. 2300-I "On protection of consumer rights", the Client has the right to refuse from the ordered goods of proper quality at any time prior to the date of the Order execution, and after the goods were received within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt.
Returning goods of proper quality is possible if the marketable condition, consumer characteristics, as well as a document confirming the fact of purchase and terms of purchase are preserved. The absence of proof of the fact and the terms of purchase does not deprive the Client of the possibility to rely on other evidences of purchase of the Goods. In case any traces of the goods usage are revealed, the Seller reserves the right to refuse from refunding referring to these reasons.
9.1.2. Upon the Client's refusal from the Goods of proper quality, the Seller has to return to him the amount paid by the Client for the Goods, except for the Seller's expenses for delivery of the returned Goods back from the Client, no later than 10 days from the date of the relevant Client's claim.
9.2. Returning goods of inadequate quality
9.2.1. The effects of selling goods of inadequate quality using remote sales are stipulated by the provisions of the articles 18-24 of the Federal law No. 2300-I "On protection of consumer rights".
9.2.2. In case of the Client's refusal from the contract and his claim for refunding the amount paid for the Goods of inadequate quality under paragraph 10.4. of the Sales Terms, the Goods value, as well as the costs of the Goods delivery shall be returned to the Client within 10 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the Client's written application.
9.3. The Goods may be returned by any of the following ways:
• in Nespresso Boutiques (Nespresso boutiques addresses are listed in Annex 1 to these Rules);
• By courier – to order a courier please contact a Coffee Specialist by phone 8 800 200 00 04.
9.4. Return shall be executed based on a completed application; the related cash receipt and slip (slips) in case of payment by a bank card with indication of the goods or cash and commercial cheques confirming the purchase and its terms shall be submitted. The application shall be deemed to be duly executed, if it is made in writing and bears the original signature of the Client. The Client's return application shall be transferred simultaneously with the Goods to be returned by the Client. The application form for refunding can be obtained by contacting the hot-line for Clients support.
In case the Client has obtained an official act - conclusion of an authorized service center confirming the defect of the product, it is required to have proof of payment for such Goods in order to receive compensation.
10.1. Available Orders payment methods:
10.1.1. upon receipt of the goods: in cash or by a bank card (if technically possible and if such payment method was specified in advance) to a person carrying out the Order delivery. The Seller has the right to involve third parties specializing in services for acquiring money (Agents). Tax receipt can be issued on behalf of the Agent in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10.1.2. on the Website: using Yandex.Kassa service (including payments by bank cards and Yandex.Money). Features of payment using Yandex.Kassa are presented on the website
10.2. The Seller reserves the right to limit the payment methods available to the Client.
10.3. The Clients - legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, which have sales agreements concluded in writing, are subject to the terms of payment agreed upon by the parties under such agreements.
10.4. In order to avoid various kinds of illegal bank cards usage, all the Orders placed on the Website and prepaid by a bank card, are validated by the Seller. In order to verify the identity of the card holder and his eligibility to use the card, when delivering the Order worth over 15000 (fifteen thousand) Russian rubles, the Seller and/or a person who carries out delivery, has the right to require from the Client who has placed such an order to present an identity document.
10.5. If a different person receives an order, the Seller and/or a person who delivers the Order, has the right to require the person to present its identity document, as well as a power of Attorney, made in the simple written form authorizing the latter to receive from the Order on behalf of the Client.
10.6. The Seller guarantees confidentiality and protection of personal data of the Order recipient and/or his representative.
10.7.1. In case of cancellation of the Order or return of the Goods upon their receipt by the Client, the money shall be returned; at the same time, The way of money refund shall be determined with regards to the method, used by the Client for payment for the Goods.
10.7.2. Refunds shall be effected by the Seller in one of the following ways:
a) in cash at the location of the Client/Seller – only in case of payment in cash and if it is possible;
b) credit the bank card, which was used for the payment – in case of payment by a bank card;
c) credit the account in the Yandex.Money cashless payment system, from which the payment was made –in case of payment by the corresponding method;
d) in other cases, by bank transfer using the bank details specified by the Client in the application.
11.1. When buying the Goods in the Nespresso Club and the Online Boutique, you acquire new Goods with a warranty. All technically complex Goods (hereinafter referred to as "Equipment") have their own warranty term set by the manufacturer, within which all the repair work regarding the Equipment shall be executed free of charge, upon condition of their normal use in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements.
11.2. Warranty service shall not be executed in the following cases:
• Inconsistency of the Equipment serial numbers and models to the data entered in the warranty card;
• In case of any mechanical damages of the Equipment, as well as in case of exposure to water, steam, acids and similar substances, both on the cover and inside;
• Utilization of the Equipment under unstable voltage in the mains (frequency deviation from reference value exceeding 0.5%, voltage exceeding 10%);
• In case of incorrect connecting of accessories to the Equipment;
• When using consumables, the quality of which does not meet the requirements set forth in the manufacturer's instructions or quality of which does not meet the standards normally applicable to the materials of this kind;
• In case of incorrect installation of the software;
• In the event of manufacturer's seals breach over the devices or nodes of the Equipment, including the goals of modifying;
• conducting repair of the Equipment by unauthorized persons/organizations.
11.3. Warranty repair of the Equipment is not performed also in other cases when the Client's breaches the established rules of use, storage or transportation of the Equipment, in case of third party actions or force majeure circumstances, if non-manufacturing defects occur in such cases.
12.1. For any questions related to utilization of technically complex Goods (such as Nespresso machines), please contact the Nespresso Club by phone 8 800 200 00 04 (toll-free in Russia) for advice and technical support, 7/24.
12.2. If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, a Nespresso Club Coffee Specialist will offer you a number of solutions. Please contact the Nespresso Club for more consultations on the issue. You can also find the contact information on the Website.
13.1. Photos and texts available on the Website are provided for information purposes only. The Seller assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies which appear on the photographs or in the texts available on the Website.
13.2. The Seller is not liable for the inaccuracy of the information provided by the Client when registering as a Nespresso Club member and ordering.
13.3. The Seller is not responsible for inappropriate use by the Client of the Goods ordered. In case the Client provides incorrect information regarding his contact information, the Seller is not liable for the improper execution of the Order.
14. Force majeure
14.1. The Seller will make every effort to fulfil his obligations. However, the Seller is not responsible for the delay caused by force majeure circumstances. Such as strikes, wars, natural disasters and any other circumstances, which may prevent delivery of the Goods.
14.2. In case of delayed delivery, the Seller will fulfill his obligations to perform the delivery as soon as possible to the extent which is possible.
16. Applicable law
These Sales Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
|Moscow||Bolshaya Dmitrovka str., 13;|
|Moscow||Novinsky avenue 31;|
|Moscow||Zemlyanoy Val str., 33, TC "Atrium"|
|Moscow||16A, Leningradskoe shosse, bld. 4, TC "Metropolis"|
|Moscow||Vernadskogo Ave., 6, TC «Capitoliy»|
|Moscow||Presnenskaya emb., 2, TC "Afimoll city"|
|Moscow||Kutuzovsky prospect, 48|
|Moscow||Red square, 3|
|Khimki||IKEA Microdistrict, building No. 2|
|St. Petersburg||Nevsky pr., 15;|
|St. Petersburg||Bolshoy Ave P.S., Bldg. 59, "A"|
|Ekaterinburg||Radishcheva str., 25|
Policy of "NESTLE ROSSIYA ", LLC
On personal data processing
1 General provisions
1.1 Purpose of the document
The policy of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC on personal data processing (hereinafter – the Policy) is a fundamental local company Act, which regulates the processing of personal data in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC.
This Policy was developed in accordance with the article 18.1, paragraph 2, part 1 of the Federal Law dated July 27, 2006 No. 152 "Concerning personal data" and is intended to ensure awareness of it among the general public through publication on the website of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC.
The Policy describes the main categories of personal data processed in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC , the objectives, the methods and the principles of personal data processing, the rights of the subjects of personal data, as well as the list of measures applied by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC in order to ensure the personal data safety while handling them.
The provisions of this Policy are the basis for the development of local company acts governing the procedures for personal data processing and protection in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC.
1.2 The scope of application
This Policy applies to all the procedures of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, which require processing of personal data both using computer technology, including information and telecommunication networks, and without the use of such means.
1.3 Basic concepts
The following concepts are applied in this Policy:
Confidentiality of personal data – a mandatory requirement for the operator or another person otherwise accessing personal data, which prohibits personal data disclosure to any third parties or their distribution without the consent given by the subject of personal data, unless otherwise is stipulated by the Federal Law.
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) executed with or without automation means involving any personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, amending (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transmission (distribution, provision, accessing), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data.
Operator – a public agency, a municipal body, a legal entity or a physical person, which independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) carries out personal data processing, and defines the purposes of the personal data processing, composition of the personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data.
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable physical person (the subject of personal data).
The subject of personal data – a physical person possessing the personal data directly or indirectly individualizing him.
Cross-border transfer of personal data – transmission of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity. Employee – an individual, who entered into an employment relationship with "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, on the basis of a labor contract and on other grounds under article 16 of the Labor code of the Russian Federation.
Company/Employer – Limited liability company "Nestle Rossiya".
1.4 Adoption and revision
This Policy comes into effect from the moment of its approval by the General Director of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC and remains in force without limit of time. "Nestle Rossiya", LLC will revise the provisions of this Policy and update them as necessary, but at least once every three years, as well as:
- in case of amending the regulatory framework, which covers the principles and (or) procedures for personal data processing in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC;
- in case of creating new or modification of existing procedures for personal data processing.
2 The purpose of personal data collection and processing
In order to maintain the business reputation and ensure compliance with the requirements of the Federal law dated 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ "Concerning personal data" and the regulations adopted in accordance with it, "Nestle Rossiya", LLC being the personal data operator with the relevant rights and obligations, shall ensure the lawfulness of personal data processing, as well as an adequate level of security relating to the personal data being processed.
The personal data processing in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC shall be carried out on a legitimate and fair basis and limited to the achievement of specific pre-defined and lawful purposes. Only those personal data, which meet the objectives of their processing, are subject to processing. The content and volume of processed personal data shall correspond to the stated objectives of the processing, while redundancy of data under processing is not allowed.
While processing personal data, "Nestle Rossiya", LLC shall ensure the personal data accuracy, their sufficiency and, where necessary, their relevancy in relation to the personal data processing purposes. "Nestle Rossiya", LLC takes and ensures taking the necessary measures required for deleting or clarifying any incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC, within the framework of its principal activities execution, carries out processing of personal data relating to its employees; relatives of the employees; applicants for vacancies in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, as well as candidates available in the employee pool; contractors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, as well as persons representing contractors of "Nestle Rossiya",LLC; clients and participants of advertising and other events aimed at the promotion of Nestle products, which are organized and (or) conducted by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC; visitors of the "Nestle Rossiya", LLC web sites; health workers receiving information on Nestle products; visitors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC office, its structural subdivisions (including production, trading subsidiaries and other separate subdivisions of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC).
The processing of personal data relating to the above mentioned subjects of personal data is carried out by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC for the following purposes:
- personal data of employees of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, including the dismissed ones:
- in order to conclude, support, amend, terminate employment contracts, being the grounds for starting or termination of the employment relationship between the employees and the employer;
- for the purpose of fulfilling the employer's obligations under local regulations, employment contracts, federal laws and other regulatory legal acts, including HR record keeping and accounting, tax and other reporting mandatory for the employer;
- for the purpose of supporting workers in terms of training and career development;
- for concluding, amending, terminating contracts of voluntary medical insurance and life insurance contracts;
- for ensuring the employees' personal safety, for controlling the quantity and quality of the work performed by the employees, for safekeeping of property.
- personal data of relatives of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC employees:
- for ensuring the execution by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC of its obligations under the federal laws (alimony, execution of social payments and aids);
- for ensuring appropriate insurance compensation upon the insured event occurrence resulting from an accident, when appointing such relatives as the beneficiaries;
- for concluding, amending, terminating contracts of voluntary medical insurance relating to the employees' relatives;
- for providing visa and immigration support of foreign employees' family members being highly skilled specialists
- personal data of applicants for vacancies in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, as well as candidates available in the employee pool of "Nestle Rossiya",LLC:
- for CV consideration and selection of candidates for the vacant posts aimed at further employment in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC;
- for maintaining the personnel pool of "Nestle Rossiya",LLC;
- for the purpose of obtaining any other information relating to an applicant for a vacant position in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC.
- personal data relating to the contractors of "Nestle Rossiya",LLC, as well as persons representing the contractors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC:
- for concluding, amending, termination of contracts, as well as for fulfilling the obligations under the concluded contracts;
- for ensuring compliance with and (or) execution of the procedures and actions stipulated by any local regulations and (or) the legislation of the Russian Federation, including the purposes of accounting and tax reporting.
- personal data of customers, Nestle web-site visitors, participants of advertising and other events aimed at Nestle products promotion, organized and (or) conducted by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC:
- for the purpose of collecting information about consumers of Nestle products, their opinions regarding Nestle products, in particular – the quality;
- for distribution of information on the Nestle products;
- for informing the participants about the Nestle products, as well as on activities carried out and (or) organized by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC;
- for the purpose of customer service, executing orders, providing responses to client requests.
- personal data of health workers receiving information on Nestle products – for timely informing medical staff on quality indicators, efficacy and safety, as well as for providing other information on Nestle products;
- personal data of visitors – for admitting the visitors to the territory of the "Nestle Rossiya", LLC office, its structural subdivisions (including production, trading subsidiaries and other separate subdivisions of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC).
3 Legal grounds for personal data processing
Grounds for personal data processing in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC in relation to personal data subjects are as follows:
- processing of employees' personal data is carried out on the grounds of the employee's written consent to his/her personal data processing, the employment contract, a party to which is the employee, as well as on the basis of the labor, social and pension legislation;
- processing of personal data relating to dismissed employees shall be carried out according to sub-paragraph 5, p. 3, art. 24 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation and article 17 of the Federal Law dated 21/11/1996 No. 129-FZ "On accounting", article 62 of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation, as well as in accordance with paragraph 3, art. 3. of the Federal Law dated 22/10/2004 No. 125-FZ "On archives in the Russian Federation";
- the processing of personal data of employees ' relatives shall be executed as stipulated by the Labor and Tax Codes of the Russian Federation (alimony, making social payments), the unified form No. T-2 approved by the Decree of State Statistics Committee of the Russian Federation dated 05/01/2004 No. 1 " On approving the unified forms of primary accounting documentation for labor related accounting and payments", by the Federal Law dated 25/07/2002 N 115-FZ, "On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation" and by the written consent of the employee's relative (voluntary health insurance contracts);
- the processing of personal data relating to applicants for vacancies in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC shall be carried out on the applicant's initiative for concluding a contract with "Nestle Rossiya", LLC and upon the applicant's written consent to his personal data processing signed when passing a face-to-face interview with "Nestle Rossiya", LLC";
- the processing of personal data of applicants available in the candidates pool of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC is carried out on the basis of a written consent provided by an applicant included in the employee pool;
- the personal data processing relating to contractors, persons representing contractors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC shall be executed on the basis of agreements between the contractors and " Nestle Rossiya", LLC;
- the processing of personal data relating to customers, visitors of the "Nestle Rossiya",LLC web-site , participants of the advertising and other activities aimed at Nestle products promotion, which are organized and (or) conducted by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC shall be carried out with the consent of the customer/ visitor/participant given when registering on the web-sites of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, upon the written consent provided by the participant when filling out registration forms in stores;
- the processing of personal data relating to health workers receiving information on Nestle products shall be executed upon the consent of the health workers.
4 Volume and categories of processed personal data
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC carries out processing of the following personal data categories:
- personal data of employees: surname, name, patronymic, contact details, information about the identification document, date of birth, sex, place of birth, picture, address information, education details, information on foreign languages spoken, information about professional experience, seniority information, information about admission/dismissal/staff appointments, information about the nature of the work, job position related information, information on qualification category, information on the salary, income related information, information about rewards and deductions, information about working time, information about business trips, information about vacations, temporary disability information, bank account details and/or payment card details, data on payments to FTS of Russia and SIF of Russia, to pension funds, pension insurance information, including TIN and personal insurance policy number (SNILS), information about social benefits, citizenship information, information about the taxpayer status, information on a migration card and on work permits, address information, information on the marital status, data on family members, information about conscription, data of the driving license, information on owned real estate property, names of organizations, the head or the founder of which is the subject, information from Federal Bailiff Service;
- personal data of applicants for the vacant position: surname, name, patronymic; date and place of birth; contact details (e-mail address, mobile phone number); information on the address of registration / address of actual residence / place of stay; information on the identity document (name of the document, series and number, when and by whom issued); information on citizenship; information on marital status, family composition and close relatives (including former ones); information on education (educational level, name of the educational institution and faculty, the period of study, the form of training, speciality, qualifications, requisites of the education certificate, information on additional education, certification); information on work experience and seniority (work places, positions held, work period, length of work, grounds for admission and dismissal); information on the qualification category (rank / class (qualification)); information on foreign language proficiency, degree of command; picture of the Candidate; information about conflict of interest; income information; the results obtained with the help of tests of abilities and questionnaires of Nestle Russia; the name of the organizations, the founder of which the Candidate is; data of the personal questionnaire;
- personal data of employees' relatives: surname, name, patronymic, date of birth, relationship, identification document information, contact details;
- personal data of customers, Nestle site visitors, participants of advertising and other activities aimed at the Nestle products promotion, organized and (or) conducted by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC (surname, name, patronymics, registered address, actual residence address, information about the ID document (name, series and number), contact details (e-mail address, phone number), TIN, age);
- personal data relating to the contractors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, as well as persons representing the contractors of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC: surname, name, patronymics, contact details, information on place of work, information about job positions, ID document data.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC processes biometric personal data (picture) of employees solely for the purpose of the access control arrangements.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC collects data of of the visitors: surname, initials, solely for the purpose of the access control arrangements.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC processes cookies. "Nestle Rossiya", LLC receives information in the form of log files, which record website activity and collect statistics data regarding website visitors' preferences. When accessing this website, the user agrees to the cookies processing by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC does not carry out processing of personal data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs and intimate life. The personal health related data processing is carried out in case the subject of personal data provides his consent to his data processing, or in other cases expressly stipulated by the effective legislation of the Russian Federation.
5 The procedure and conditions for the personal data processing
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC, when collecting personal data, ensures recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, amending (updating, modification) and retrieving personal data using databases available on the territory of the Russian Federation.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC, while executing its operations, entrusts the personal data processing to third parties with the consent provided by the subjects of the personal data, unless otherwise is stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, provided that the person in charge of the personal data processing on behalf of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC strictly complies with the principles and rules regarding personal data processing and security, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
An order for processing personal data shall necessarily define the following:
- the list of actions with personal data, which will be executed by a person engaged in the personal data processing, whereas the list of actions must not be inconsistent with the purposes and actions declared to the subject of personal data in the contract concluded with the operator, the consent and similar documents;
- the goals of the processing; whereas the objectives must not be inconsistent with the objectives declared to the subject of the personal data in the contract concluded with the operator, the consent and similar documents;
- the obligation of such a person to respect the personal data confidentiality and to ensure the personal data security while processing;
- requirements for the personal data protection (protection requirements applicable to the person undertaking the processing should not exceed the requirements complied with by the operator).
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC must not post any personal data in public sources without his prior consent.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC, in the course of its activities, carries out cross-border transfers of personal data to legal entities located on the territory of foreign states. At the same time, ensuring adequate protection of the rights belonging to the subjects of personal data, as well as security of their personal data in the course of cross-border transfers is a priority for "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, which is implemented in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data protection.
Cross-border transfers of personal data to the territory of foreign states, which do not provide adequate protection for the rights relating to subjects of personal data, shall be carried out only in cases, when the subject of personal data provides a written consent regarding his personal data cross-border transfers; in case of executing the contract, a party of which is the subject of personal data; as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation. In order to ensure the adequate protection of personal data, "Nestle Rossiya", LLC conducts assessment of the harm that might be inflicted to the subjects of personal data in the event of their personal data security breach, and also defines the actual security threat in relation to personal data while processing them using personal data information systems.
To ensure the personal data security while processing them, "Nestle Rossiya", LLC takes necessary and adequate legal, organizational and technical measures for protecting personal data from unauthorized or casual access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, disclosure, distribution of personal data, as well as from other misconduct in respect of personal data. "Nestle Rossiya", LLC ensures, that all the activities conducted for organizational and technical protection of personal data are carried out on legal grounds, including compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding personal data processing.
Management of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC recognizes the importance and the need to ensure the personal data security and encourages constant improvement of the protection system for the personal data processed in the framework of the substantive activities of the company.
"Nestle Rossiya", LLC has appointed persons responsible for organizing the processing and ensuring personal data security.
Each new employee of "Nestle Rossiya, LLC", who directly carries out the processing of personal data, shall be familiarized with the requirements stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding the processing and security of personal data, with this Policy and other local acts of the company related to the processing and the implementation of the requirements for protection of personal data, and shall be responsible for their observance.
Storage of personal data is carried out by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC in a form permitting identification of the subject of personal data no longer than required by the purpose of the personal data processing, unless the period of personal data storage is stipulated by the Federal Law, an agreement, a party, beneficiary or guarantor to which is the subject of personal data. Processed personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized as soon as the processing objectives are reached, or in case there is no further need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise is stipulated by the Federal Law.
6 Processing queries submitted by subjects of personal data
To ensure observing the legally established rights of personal data subjects, "Nestle Rossiya", LLC has developed and introduced the procedures for handling applications and requests submitted by subjects of personal data, as well as the procedure for granting information to personal data subjects, which is established by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
This procedure ensures observing the following rights of the personal data subject:
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of personal data relating to a corresponding subject of personal data, including those containing:
- confirmation of the actual processing of personal data;
- the legal grounds and the purpose of the personal data processing;
- objectives and methods of personal data processing applied in "Nestle Rossiya", LLC;
- name and location of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, information about persons (except employees of "Nestle Russia", LLC), who have access to personal data or to whom the personal data may be disclosed on the basis of a contract with "Nestle Rossiya", LLC or based on other requirements of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 27/07/2006 No.152-FZ "Concerning personal data";
- processed personal data relating to a subject of personal data, the source of their receipt, unless a different procedure for submitting such personal data is stipulated by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ "Concerning personal data";
- terms of personal data processing, including the timing for their storage;
- the procedure for the right execution by the subject of personal data under Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ "Concerning personal data"; vinformation on the undertaken or the alleged cross-border transfer of personal data;
- name or last name, first name, patronymics and address of the person carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, if the processing is assigned or will be entrusted with such a person;
- other information stipulated by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 27/07/2006 No. 152-FZ "Concerning personal data" or other requirements of the legislation in the field of personal data;
- the right to clarification, blocking or destroying of own personal data, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, or obtained illegally, or are not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing, as well as to take measures for the rights protection, as stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data. Personal data subject request shall contain indication of the number of the basic document verifying the identity of the subject of personal data or of his legal representative, details on the document date of issuance and issuing authority, information confirming the participation of the subject of personal data in relations with "Nestle Rossiya", LLC (contract number, date of the contract conclusion, identification verbal symbol and (or) other information) or information otherwise confirming the fact of the personal data processing by "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, the signature of the subject of personal data or his representative, the date of his application.
Employees of "Nestle Rossiya", LLC are not entitled to answer questions related to the transfer or disclosure of personal data by phone or fax, as there is no way to verify the identity of the requesting person in such a case.
The requests of the subjects should be sent by mail to: "Nestle Rossiya", LLC, 115054, Moscow, Paveletskaya sq., 2, bld. 1.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property
2.1 The content of our Websites and namely but not exclusively the texts, marks, logos, diagrams, photographs, videos, sounds, music, layout, designs, know-how, technologies, products, and processes are the property of Nespresso or its affiliated companies or are used with the authorisation of the owners, and accordingly are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual or industrial property rights which exist under applicable law.
2.2 Except as provided in Section 3 hereinafter, nothing contained on our Websites shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a license or a right to use any such content of our Websites.
3. Use of the Websites
3.1 You may download, display or print the content of our Websites solely for personal, non-commercial use, thereby retaining and reproducing each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information or other material you download. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Websites, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except upon prior written consent of Nespresso.
3.2 Nespresso neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on its Websites will not infringe rights of third parties.
4. Information Deemed Non-Confidential
4.2 Any other information or material communicated to Nespresso through the Internet, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or the like, are and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Nespresso and may be freely used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Specifically, Nespresso is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any such communication you send to the Websites for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing products using such information. Any such use is without compensation to those providing the information, nor anyone else.
4.3 By submitting information, you are warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory, and that Nespresso’s use will not violate any third party’s rights. Nespresso is under no obligation to use the information provided.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
5.1 WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO SECTION 6 HEREINAFTER, ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION AND ALL THAT YOU FIND ON THE WEBSITES ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS”, IN FUNCTION OF THEIR AVAILABILITY, AND WITHOUT GUARANTY OF ANY SORT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5.2 Nespresso DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT WILL CORRESPOND TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE AND FREE OF ERROR.
5.3 SOME JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 You access, use, browse and navigate on our Websites at your own risk and peril.
6.2 YOU RECOGNISE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE REGULATIONS, NEITHER Nespresso, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITES, MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY Nespresso), CAPABLE OF ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR ON THE CONTRARY THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT.
6.3 ALL MATERIALS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY ANY OTHER MANNER DURING THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PERIL. Nespresso assumes no liability for any damage or virus which could affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, use or downloading of any material from its Websites or for any illegal intrusion or intervention in the IT systems.
6.4 Nespresso reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Websites. Nespresso accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Websites resulting from actions or omissions of Nespresso or any third party.
7. Change of Information
The content of our Websites may contain inaccuracies or errors. Nespresso reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to such content any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
8. Availability of Products / Services
Our Websites may contain information on Nespresso’s worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Nespresso product or service on the Websites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available at your location.
9.1 As a service to our visitors, our Websites may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Nespresso. Nespresso shall not be considered as responsible for these sites and declines all responsibility and liability in relation to their content, legality, accuracy or functions.
9.2 The creation of any hyperlink to our Websites is prohibited without prior written consent of Nespresso.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A.
© 2003 Nestlé Nespresso S.A. All rights reserved.
СПЕЦИФИКАЦИЯ (Прайс-лист) с 23.11.2017 г.
|Артикул||Категория||Цена за шт.,вкл.НДС (руб.)|
|3368/2||Набор Эспрессо из 2 чашек 2 блюдец коллекции Ritual 3368/2||1 100,00р.|
|3369/2||Набор Лунго из 2 чашек 2 блюдец коллекции Ritual 3369/2||1 300,00р.|
|3393/4||Набор из 4 коктейльных бокалов и 4 ложек коллекции Glass 3393/4||2 400,00р.|
|3371/2||Кружка коллекции Ritual (2 шт) 3371/2||1 300,00р.|
|3407||Термо-стакан Citiz Travel Mug||1 500,00р.|
|3382/2||Набор 2 чашки Эспрессо/ 2 блюдца черного цвета 3382/2||1 200,00р.|
|3634/2||Набор из двух дегустационных бокалов Ридл Ривил для сбалансированных блендов||2 400,00р.|
|3635/2||Набор из двух дегустационных бокалов Ридл Ривил для интенсивных блендов||2 400,00р.|
|3643/2||Набор из двух дегустационных бокалов Ридл Ривил для блендов лунго||2 400,00р.|
|3636/2||Набор из 2 чашек эспрессо/ Touch Espresso||1 350,00р.|
|3638/2||Набор из 2 чашек капучино / Touch Cappucino||1 550,00р.|
|3640/4||Набор из 2 чашек эспрессо и 2 чашек лунго /Touch Black Kit, Espresso X 2, Lungo X 2||2 700,00р.|
|3641/4||Набор из 2 чашек капучино и 2 чашек Mug / Touch Milk Kit, Cappuccino X 2, Mug X 2||3 000,00р.|
|3656/2||Набор из 2 чашек эспрессо и 2 блюдец из фарфора||1 500,00р.|
|3657/2||Набор из 2 чашек лунго и 2 блюдец из фарфора||1 650,00р.|
|3658/2||Набор из 2 чашек капучино и 2 блюдец из фарфора||1 650,00р.|
|3659/2||Набор из 2 кружек (300 мл) и 2 блюдец из фарфора||1 850,00р.|
|3660/4||Набор из 2 чашек эспрессо, 2 чашек лунго и 4 блюдец из фарфора||2 700,00р.|
|3661/4||Набор из 2 чашек эспрессо, 2 чашек капучино и 4 блюдец из фарфора||1 600,00р.|
|3671/2||Набор из 2 бокалов PURE Recipe glass||1 600,00р.|
|3730/2||Набор из 2 чашек и 2 блюдец VIEW Espresso||1 350.00р.|
|3731/2||Набор из 2 чашек и 2 блюдец VIEW Lungo||1 450.00р.|
|3732/2||Набор из 2 чашек капучино и 2 блюдец VIEW capp||1 550,00р.|
|3733/2||Набор из 2 чашек VIEW Mug||1 650,00р.|
|3734/2||Набор из 2 бокалов VIEW Recipe glass||1 650,00р.|
|3516||Сахар белый (100 палочек) 3128||350,00р.|
|3517;||Сахар коричневый (60 палочек) 3129||350,00р.|
|3254||Коробка молочного шоколада (200 г) 3254||650,00р.|
|3253||Коробка черного шоколада (200 г) 3253||650,00р.|
|3265||Печенье Cantuccini (120 г) 3265||500,00р.|
|3266||Печенье Amaretti (120 г) 3266||500,00р.|
|3259||Печенье Chocolate Diamond with Sichuan Pepper (120 г) 3259||500,00р.|
|3260||Печенье Orange Delight (120 г) 3260||500,00р.|
|3237||Печенье Palets Amande: Nature, Caramel, Café 3237||990,00р.|
|Наборы для каппучино|
|3594-EU-BK||Аэрочино "Aero3 EU standalone milk device Black" (прибор для приготовления молочной пены)||4 500,00р.|
|3594-EU-RE||Аэрочино "Aero3 EU standalone milk device Red" (прибор для приготовления молочной пены)||4 500,00р.|
|3594-EU-WH||Аэрочино "Aero3 EU standalone milk device White" (прибор для приготовления молочной пены)||4 500,00р.|
|4192-EU||Аэрочино 4 standalone (прибор для приготовления молочной пены)||6 900,00р.|
|Аксессуары для транспортировки|
|3323||Сумка для транспортировки кофе-машины Эссенза черная 3323||3 000,00р.|
|3324||Сумка для транспортировки кофе- машины Citiz Carrier, Slate 3324||3 850,00р.|
|Аксессуары для хранения капсул|
|3509||Шкатулка для храния капсул Discovery Box 3509||2 500,00р.|
|3509-F||Шкатулка для храния капсул Discovery Box с капсулами ( 36 капсул) 3509-F||3 600,00р.|
|3364||Раздатчик настенный Citiz Swing 3364||3 990,00р.|
|3365||Раздатчик настенный Citiz Wall 3365||2 100,00р.|
|3182||Раздатчик для капсул прозрачный в виде куба 3182||1 000,00р.|
|3394||Раздатчик для капсул два в одном из меламина Glass Totem 2в1 3394||2 450,00р.|
|3396/2||Набор из двух черных раздатчиков для капсул U 3396/2||2 100,00р.|
|3615||Раздатчик для капсул Pixie Sleeve, Basic 3615||3 150,00р.|
|3409||Бонбоньер/раздатчик для капсул 3409||1 700,00р.|
|5499||Раздатчик для капсул Версило||2 500,00р.|
|3404||Контейнер для использованных капсул 3404||1 400,00р.|
|3610-AR/2.01||Набор Эспрессо из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Arpeggio||1 500,00р.|
|3610-VO/2.01||Набор Эспрессо из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Volluto||1 500,00р.|
|3610-DI/2.01||Набор Эспрессо из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Decaffeinato Intenso||1 500,00р.|
|3611-VI/2.01||Набор Лунго из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Vivalto||1 700,00р.|
|3611-FT/2.01||Набор Лунго из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Fortissio||1 700,00р.|
|3611-LZ/2.01||Набор Лунго из 2 чашек коллекции Pixie Linizio||1 700,00р.|
|3611-EN/2||Набор Лунго из 2 чашек и 2 ложек коллекции Pixie Envivo||1 700,00р.|
|3618/6||Набор из 6 ложек Pixie||950,00р.|
|Наборы для удаления накипи|
|3035/MI||Набор для удаления накипи Миле 3035/MI||1 100,00р.|
|5044/6||Набор для удаления накипи 5044/6||410,00р.|
|7704.50||Кофе бленд Ристретто 7704_50||29,00р.|
|7431.50||Кофе бленд Арпеджио 7431_50||29,00р.|
|7439.50||Кофе бленд Рома 7439_50||29,00р.|
|7692.50||Кофе бленд Ливанто 7692_50||29,00р.|
|7413.50||Кофе бленд Каприччио 7413_50||29,00р.|
|7435.50||Кофе бленд Воллюто 7435_50||29,00р.|
|7642.50||Кофе бленд Кози 7642_50||29,00р.|
|7697.50||Кофе бленд Арпеджио Декафеинато 7697_50||33,00р.|
|7645.50||Кофе бленд Воллюто Декафеинато 7646_50||33,00р.|
|7702.50||Кофе бленд Ристретто Декафеинато 7702_50||33,00р.|
|7810.50||Кофе бленд Вивальто 7810_50||33,00р.|
|7834.50||Кофе бленд Фортисио Лунго 7834_50||33,00р.|
|7622.50||Кофе бленд Линицио Лунго 7622_50||33,00р.|
|7654.50||Кофе бленд Энвиво Лунго 7654_50||33,00р.|
|7646.50||Кофе бленд Вивальто Лунго Декаффенато 7646_50||36,00р.|
|7693.50||Кофе бленд Индриа фром Индия 7693_50||36,00р.|
|7701.50||Кофе бленд Росабайя Де Колумбия 7701_50||36,00р.|
|7530.50||Кофе бленд Дульсао До Бразил 7530_50||36,00р.|
|7696.50||Кофе бленд Букила Ка Эфиопия 7696_50||36,00р.|
|7694.50||Кофе бленд Казаар 7694_50||36,00р.|
|7695.50||Кофе бленд Даркан 7695_50||36,00р.|
|7700.50||Кофе бленд Вариэйшенз Чикаттино 7700_50||39,00р.|
|7698.50||Кофе бленд Вариэйшенз Ванилио 7698_50||39,00р.|
|7699.50||Кофе бленд Вариэйшенз Карамелито 7699_50||39,00р.|
|Кофе бленд Limited Edition||43,00р.|
|D30-EU-WH-DL||Кофемашина Essenza Mini De'Longhi White||7 990,00р.|
|D30-EU-RE-DL||Кофемашина Essenza Mini De'Longhi Red||7 990,00р.|
|D30-EU-GN-DL||Кофемашина Essenza Mini De'Longhi Lime||7 990,00р.|
|D40-EU-OR-DL||Кофемашина Inissia D40 Orange DeLonghi||8 990,00р.|
|D40-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина Inissia D40 EU Black DeLonghi||8 990,00р.|
|D40-EU-CW-DL||Кофемашина Inissia D40 EU Cream DeLonghi||8 990,00р.|
|D50-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина U Pure Black D50||11 990,00р.|
|D50-EU-MG-DL||Кофемашина U Mat Grey DeLonghi||11 990,00р.|
|D55-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина U Milk D55 EU Pure Black DeLonghi||19 990,00р.|
|D60-EU-AL-DL||Кофемашина Pixie D60 EU Aluminium DeLonghi||12 990,00р.|
|D60-EU-WR-DL||Кофемашина Pixie D60C Clips EU White and Coral Delonghi||12 990,00р.|
|D-111-EU-CW-DL||Кофемашина Citiz Single D111-EU-CW-DL White DeLonghi EN165 CW_DL||17 490,00р|
|D-111-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина CitiZ Single Black DeLonghi EN165.B_BK||17 490,00р|
|D-121-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина Citiz Aeroccino Black D121-EU-BK-DL DeLonghi EN265.BAE_D||22 990,00р.|
|D-121-EU-CW-DL||Кофемашина Citiz Aeroccino D121 Creamy White DeL EN265.CWAE||22 990,00р.|
|D80-EU-GR-DL||Кофемашина Expert Anthracite Grey||21 990,00|
|D85-EU-GR-DL||Кофемашина Expert&milk Anthracite Grey||25 990,00|
|F111-EU-BW-DL||Кофемашина Lattissima One Brown DL||19 990,00р.|
|F111-EU-WH-DL||Lattissima One White DL||19 990,00р.|
|F511-EU-RE-DL||Кофемашина DL Lattissima Restyling Red EU||24 990,00р.|
|F511-EU-BK-DL||Кофемашина DL Lattissima Restyling Black EU||24 990,00р.|
|F511-EU-WH-DL||Кофемашина DL Lattissima Restyling White EU||24 990,00р.|
|F511-EU-SI-DL||Кофемашина DL Lattissima Touch EU Silver||24 990,00р.|
|F511-EU-BT-DL||Кофемашина DL Lattissima Touch EU Black Titanium||24 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-CW-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Almond Cream||39 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-SI-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Medallion Silver||39 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-BK-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Onyx Black||39 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-RE-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Empire Red||39 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-CR-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Candy Apple Red||39 990,00р.|
|K100-EU-FP-KA||Кофемашина KitchenAid Frosted Pearl||39 990,00р.|
|F456-EU-PR-DL||Кофемашина Lattissima Pro EU Delonghi||35 990,00р.|
|D500-EU-WH-DL||Кофемашина Maestria White EU DL||39 990,00р.|
|D520-EU-SI-DL||Кофемашина Gran Maestria Silver EU DL||49 990,00р.|
|J520-EU-ME-BK||Кофемашина Creatista Plus BORK||48 880,00р.|
|J420-EU-BK-BK||Кофемашина Creatista Black BORK||38 880,00р.|
|J420-EU-CG-BK||Кофемашина Creatista Champagne BORK||38 880,00р.|
|C112-EU-CH-BK||Кофемашина Citiz Chrome BORK||15 880,00р.|
|C112-EU-SI-BK||Кофемашина Citiz Silver BORK||15 880,00р.|
|C122-EU-CH-BK||Кофемашина Citiz&Milk Chrome BORK||19 880,00р.|
|C122-EU-SI-BK||Кофемашина Citiz&Milk Silver BORK||19 880,00р.|
|C60-RU-TI-NE||Кофемашина Pixie Titan BORK||12 990,00р.|
|C60-RU-BY-NE||Кофемашина Clips Black&Yellow BORK||12 990,00р.|
|Талоны на услуги по организации ремонта кофе-машин (постгарантийное обслуживание)|
|70002||Ремонт с продлением гарантии на 6 месяцев (автоматическая компактная модель)||5 900,00р.|
|70007||Ремонт с продлением гарантии на 6 месяцев (топ линия)||6 900,00р.|
|Тарифы на услуги по организации доставки**||Стоимость в руб.,|
|Зона||Регион доставки||НДС в т.ч.|
|DELIVERY_1||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Екатеринбург, Челябинск, Ростов-на-Дону, Краснодар, Новосибирск, Красноярск, Омск, Самара, Тольятти, Воронеж, Липецк, Курск, Тюмень, Нижний Новгород, Пермь, Волгоград, Казань, Уфа, Сургут (ХМАО), Ставрополь, Новороссийск, Томск, Иркутск, Кемерово, Мурманск, Архангельск||200,00р.|
|DELIVERY_2||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Московская область или Ленинградская область, Аксай, Батайск (Ростовская обл.), Волжский (Волгоградская обл.), Малый Сочи (Краснодарский край), Копейск (Челябинская обл.), Верхняя Пышма, Березовский (Свердловская обл.), Бердск (Новосибирская обл.)||300,00р.|
|DELIVERY_6||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Свердловская область, Краснодарский край, Новосибирская область, Челябинская область, Ростовская область, Красноярский край, Самарская область, Татарстан республика, Большой Сочи, Майкоп (Краснодарский край), Адыгея республика, Дзержинск (Нижегородская обл.)||400,00р.|
|DELIVERY_7||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Липецкая область, Воронежская область, Нижегородская область, Пермский край, Башкирия республика, Волгоградская область, Омская область||600,00р.|
|DELIVERY_3||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону:Центральный федеральный округ - Белгородская область, Брянская область, Владимирская область, Ивановская область, Калужская область, Костромская область, Курская область, Орловская область, Рязанская область, Смоленская область, Тамбовская область, Тверская область, Тульская область, Ярославская область||800,00р.|
|DELIVERY_4||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Северо-Западный, Приволжский, Южный, Уральский и Сибирский федеральные округа||1 000,00р.|
|DELIVERY_5||*Услуга по организации доставки - Вкл. зону: Дальневосточный федеральный округ||1 400,00р.|