Our Coffee plans
Assess your monthly coffee consumption and select coffee plan that’s best for you
Prices excluding VAT.
FILL THE FORM TO BE CONTACTED
Frequently asked questions
Becoming a Nespresso Professional Customer will allow you to have access to several benefits, such as:
- Recognition and customer awareness for the Nespresso brand
- Sustainable coffee quality
- A range of products designed for professionals with dedicated coffee, solutions and machines adapted to your specific business needs
- Easy to use equipments
- Coffee expertise and comercial advise
- Zero waste, high effiency and almost noiseless machines
- A unique after sales service, available 24/7
- Free shipping and personalized delivery in all your orders
- Toll-free and dedicated number, with coffee specialists dedicated to Nespresso Professional
- Recycling service for your capsules
If you wish to join the Nespresso Professional Subscription Plans, you will find several advantagens, in which we can highlight:
- Placement of a Nespresso machine, glorifier and dispenser for free
- Hassle free service with recurrent ordering
- Automatic payment
- Creation of a small Nespresso corner
These plans have been created thinking of Small Offices with up to 20 employees. If your company has a larger size, or higher consumption rate, contact us through the form.
After you join the subscription plans, you will be reached by our Coffee Specialists, in order for you to choose which coffees your intend to have assogned to your plan. At that time, the standing ording will be created according to the chosen coffees.
The subscription plans have the following payment methods:
- Direct debit
- Cash on delivery
If you wish to cancel your Nespresso Subscription plan, you can do it. However, you have to return, as soon as possible, to Nespresso, the machine that has been placed in your company.
Please call us using our toll free number 800 75 785 (from 7h to 24h) or send us an email to Pro.Portugal@nespresso.com.
If you prefer, please fill in the contact form in our website.
Nespresso capsules are made from aluminium – the best material to protect the freshness and quality of our coffees, which has the additional benefit of being infinitely recyclable.
Nespresso has been investing in its dedicated recycling scheme for more than 25 years. We are committed to making it as simple and convenient for allowing all our customers to recycle their capsules.
Through the dedicated Nespresso scheme, used capsules are sent to our recycling facility and then:
- They are shredded to separate the coffee grounds from the aluminium capsule
- The coffee grounds are transformed into green energy or nutrient-rich compost
- The empty capsules are heated to melt off the plastic coating and other materials
- Once only pure aluminium remains, this is melted and recycle
If you have any doubt you can always reach us using the contact form available in our website.
The Positive Cup: Our approach to sustainability
At Nespresso, we believe that each cup of coffee can not only deliver a moment of pleasure, but also restore, replenish and revive environmental resources and communities. As a company, sustainability is our way of doing business and is at the heart of everything we do.
Through our sustainability strategy The Positive Cup, we are aiming to reach our 2020 goal of making every cup of Nespresso a positive cup. To achieve this vision, Nespresso has set itself ambitious commitments:
Coffee: 100% sustainably sourced coffee
Capsules: 100% sustainably managed aluminium
Climate: 100% carbon insetting