Services for professionals
To complete our consumer product line, Nespresso Business Solutions offer a full range of services dedicated to the business world. From offices to airplanes, hotels to fine dining, Nespresso Professional Sales Representatives and Coffee Specialists from our Customer Relationship Centre will gladly guide you through your choices.
Global assistance from our Coffee Specialists and Technical Experts
Nespresso Sales Representatives and Coffee Specialists are on call to help at any time:
- Place an order of your favourite Grands Crus
- Check your order delivery status
- Answer all questions about your contract
- Advice on machine maintenance such as descaling
- Remote assistance for technical queries*
*Our Machine Specialists can assist you with general maintenance or specific technical queries. Nespresso Professional After-Sales Service is open from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, to answer all your questions.
The Nespresso Professional After-Sale commitment includes:
- Service guarantee: benefit from a standard machine warranty and an additional three-month guarantee on any maintenance work.
- Complete machine care: we provide complete on-site maintenance to ensure that your Nespresso machines always deliver the best coffee in cup.
- Technical assistance: our technicians can provide technical assistance with a full onsite repair service*.
- Machine loan during services: Nespresso Professional will lend you a replacement machine while yours is being serviced.
Capsules delivered in 48 hours
- Order your Nespresso Professional Grands Crus by phone or via our website and receive them within two working days.
- Select the "Nespresso YourTime" option and receive capsules within a two-hour time slot on the day of your choice.
- You can also collect your order from a nearby pick-up point of your choice*.
- Or you can also benefit from our automatic monthly capsules replenishment service.
*List of pick-up points / Find your nearest pick-up point
We support the development of schemes to retrieve and recycle Nespresso Professional capsules. In Germany for instance, professionals can recycle their capsules through the Grüner Punkt system. In other countries we are developing customized capsule collection solutions for our key business customers. After enjoying their Nespresso professional Grands Crus, customers simply drop their used capsules in dedicated containers that are regularly collected by our partners for recycling.