Great coffee is just the beginning
Discover the full Nespresso experience at our Commercial Coffee Machine showroom in Melbourne
Meet the experts, test the machines and taste the quality
Bookings by appointment only
Nespresso is more than just great tasting coffee. We believe that a cup of Nespresso coffee can deliver an extraordinary experience for you while creating greater value for society and the environment.
During our sessions, learn how to offer a sustainable, premium coffee in a commercial environment that is:
- Consistently of the highest quality
- Managed with ease
- Supported by 24/7 assistance
Enjoy Nespresso’s distinctive range one cup at a time. Immerse into the world of Espresso, Flat White, Cappuccino, Lattes and everything in between. Taste the creamy, the silky, the smooth, the strong, the mild, the short and the tall. And indulge in blends, aromas and flavours from some of the best coffee making regions in the world.
Think you’ve tasted the best coffee in Melbourne? Nespresso’s blends are served in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Australia.
It’s not just the product we partner with, it’s the overall Nespresso experience, the knowledge and expertise in quality, taste and sustainability that matters most to me.
Creative Director, Vue de monde
Your personal Nespresso representative will guide you through our range of commercial coffee machines. You’ll be able to touch and test the different features, functions, and benefits of some of our most popular options. Our sessions provide practical information in a workshop environment to help you choose the best commercial coffee machine for your business or office.
Our dedicated range of commercial machines
- Barista-style milk quality at the touch of a button
- High performance in a compact machine with an unmatched choice of one-touch recipes
- The Aguila 420 is excellence on a grand scale
- With state of the art technology for high-volume establishments
- Share exceptional milk-based coffee recipes for customers and employees
- Recommended for 20 or more users
- Style, quality and performance in a compact coffee machine
- Recommended for 5 to 20 users
Book your visit online
Nespresso’s Melbourne headquarters showcases some of the best commercial coffee machines on the market and provides the perfect learning environment.
Our group or one-on-one appointments run for up to one hour and are available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm for a maximum six attendees.
Want to know more? We’d love to chat. The coffee is on us.Contact us