DISCOVER THE FULL NESPRESSO EXPERIENCE AT OUR MELBOURNE SHOWROOMBook an Appointment
Bookings by appointment only.*
With health and safety in mind, we have put measures in place to provide you with an exceptional and safe coffee experience in our showroom. Upon your visit to our showroom, we kindly ask that you comply with our safety guidelines and procedures, see more info.
TASTE THE QUALITY
We offer coffee tastings in our showroom so that you can explore our coffee range and try our exceptional coffee quality for yourself. Whether you enjoy an espresso, long black, cappuccino or flat white, we have you covered. Your coffee tasting will be guided by a Nespresso Professional representative that can take you through the story behind the coffee blend that you’re tasting, and how Nespresso ensures that your coffee is of the highest quality, from seed to sip.
DISCOVER OUR MACHINES
Guided by a Nespresso Professional representative, our sessions are practical and hands on, so that you can experience firsthand how easy it is to create a cup of high quality coffee at the touch of a button. We offer our full range of commercial coffee machines in our showroom so that you can find which Nespresso coffee solution would best suit the needs of your business.
OUR RANGE OF COMMERCIAL COFFEE MACHINES THAT YOU
CAN TEST OUT IN OUR SHOOMROOM
- Exceptional barista-style milk coffees at the touch of a button.
- With up to four extraction heads, the Aguila coffee machines offer consistent quality cup after cup, even with high volume demands.
- The Aguila 440 allows for use of up to 2 different milk types simultaneously.
- Key environments: Large offices, breakout areas, fine dining, restaurants, hotels, kitchens and self service areas.
- Enjoy exceptional milk-based coffee recipes
- The Gemini coffee machine can prepare two perfect coffees simultaneously for your customers, guests, business partners or employees.
- Key environments: Small and medium sized offices, events, meeting rooms, kitchens and breakfast areas.
- Intuitive and easy to use, the Nespresso Momento machine range uses capsule recognition technology to deliver a smart and exceptional coffee experience.
- Its sleek and modern design won an iF Design Award in 2019.
- Key Environments: Offices, reception areas, kitchens, smaller meeting rooms, conference rooms, self service areas, and in open plan working spaces.
- Style, quality and professional performance in a compact coffee machine.
- Fast, efficient and easy to use, the Zenius coffee machine allows you to enjoy exceptional black coffee recipes and hot water at the touch of a button.
- Key environments: Hospitality boxes (stadiums, concerts, racecourses), small offices, meeting rooms, reception areas and hotel rooms.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Our sessions are hosted by a Nespresso Professional representative. This is a great opportunity to have a chat with our team on the needs of your workplace, and we can work with you to design a coffee experience that is going to help your business to achieve its goals. You can also raise any questions you may have around Nespresso Professional’s range of coffee solutions and services.
Collective_100 is proud to serve Nespresso Professional coffee as part of our premium, sustainable and flexible workspace, as we both share the same values of facilitating creativity and collaboration amongst businesses and employees at work. We have designed our workspace to provide collaborative thinking spaces and meeting points where colleagues can discuss and share ideas over a high quality cup of coffee. We believe that it’s amenities such as an easy to use coffee machine that makes an office special and feel like a home away from home.
Barry Hickman, Director, Collective_100
Book your appointment
Would you like to book an appointment to visit our Melbourne Showroom?*. Please complete the contact us form on our website and a Nespresso representative will be in touch.
NOTE: With health and safety in mind, we have put measures in place to provide you with an exceptional and safe coffee experience in our showroom. Upon your visit to our showroom, we kindly ask that you comply with our safety guidelines and procedures, see more info.
*Bookings for our Melbourne showroom are by appointment only. We take one-on-one or group bookings for a maximum of five (5) attendees. Booking times are quite flexible, and are available Monday to Friday, from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Our sessions run for approximately one (1) hour.Book an Appointment