2021 Mother's Day Promotion
Schedule to Conditions of Offer
Promotion Name: Nespresso Mother’s Day Coffee Credit Promotion 2021 (“The Promotion”).
Promoter: The Promoter is Nestlé New Zealand Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso New Zealand of Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland, NZ 1010.
Eligibility Criteria: Claims can be submitted by:
- - Residents of New Zealand;
- - Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer;
- - Who are new/existing Nespresso customers;
- - Who have submitted a claim in accordance with the Claim Method;
- - Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am NZDT on 29/03/21 and closes at 11:59pm NZDT on 31/05/21.
- Offer 1: Participating Products are Umilk, Essenza Plus, Pixie, CitiZ&milk, Expert&milk, Lattissima and Creatista Nespresso coffee machine ranges purchased during the Promotional Period from Participating Retailers.
- Offer 2: Participating Products are U solo, Inissia and Essenza Mini Nespresso coffee machines ranges purchased during the Promotional Period from Participating Retailers.
Note: Availability of models and colours may vary by store.
A Participating Product does not include:
- Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
- Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
Participating Retailers: Retailers who sell Participating Products in New Zealand and operate from shop fronts in New Zealand including both the physical shop front and online store operated by such retailers and which display promotional material.
A Participating Retailer is not www.nespresso.com or the Nespresso Club via phone 0800 234 579 or Nespresso Boutiques.
- Offer 1: Purchase any Offer 1 Participating Products and receive $60 to spend on Nespresso coffee capsules (“Coffee Credit”) via redemption from Nespresso.
- Offer 2: Purchase any Offer 2 Participating Products and receive $30 to spend on Nespresso coffee capsules (“Coffee Credit”) via redemption from Nespresso.
Simply visit www.nespressopromotion.co.nz for all details and to submit your claim.
Offer Delivery: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 will be provided to the claimant within 15 business days after their claim has been validated and processed by the Promoter.
The Coffee Credit will be placed into the claimant’s Nespresso Membership account.
Claim Method: To claim, claimants must:
- Go to a Participating Retailer;
- Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Be or become a Nespresso customer;
- Visit the Website (www.nespressopromotion.co.nz) to submit the Coffee Credit claim by 11:59pm NZDT on 20/06/21; You will be required to upload a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt which shows Participating Retailer, Participating Product(s), the price and date of purchase. Claims without a valid proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- You will receive email correspondence from Nespresso to confirm that your claim has been received, your claim has been approved and confirmation of the Coffee Credit being processed and instructions on how to redeem it. The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more by 11:59pm NZDT on 11/07/21 where minimum spend applies and the total order amount must exceed the Coffee Credit. Purchases can be made online (visit www.nespresso.com) or by phoning the Nespresso Club on 0800 234 579 or by visiting a Nespresso boutique. Free standard delivery is included with redemption.
Claim Close Date: Claimants must submit their claim for Offer 1 and Offer 2 by 11:59pm NZDT by 20/06/21. Nespresso does not accept responsibility for any late claims.
Coffee Credit Use Conditions: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 must be used to purchase Nespresso capsules from Nespresso channels where the Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11:59pm NZDT on 11/07/21.
Claimants need to purchase 50 capsules or more (5 sleeves where each contain 10 capsules) in order to redeem the Coffee Credit and the total order amount must exceed the Coffee Credit. Minimum spend applies. The Coffee Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
Maximum Claims Permitted: A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per customer during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product.
Minimum Spend: The Coffee Credit for Offer 1 or Offer 2 must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more and the total order amount must exceed the $60 or $30 Coffee Credit.
Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the Coffee Credit. For example:
- Claimants of Offer 1 may purchase 100 capsules (10 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Volluto capsules at $0.87 per capsule at a total cost of $87.00. Following application of the $80 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $27.00
- Claimants of Offer 2 may purchase 50 capsules (5 sleeves where each sleeve contains 10 capsules) of Volluto capsules at $0.87 per capsule at a total cost of $43.50. Following application of the $40 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $13.50.
- The Offer is available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who provide a New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé New Zealand Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount (unless otherwise specified). The offer is not available to customers who use points/rewards from a third-party loyalty program as full payment towards a Participating Product at a Participating Retailer. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase.
The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
- Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Consumer Guarantee: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
- Lay bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by the end of the Promotional Period are excluded from this offer.
- Interest Free: Interest free purchases made at Participating Retailers are included in this offer. The claimant must a provide Nespresso with the proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a receipt or valid invoice) that must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the amount owing and the date of the purchase.
- Delivery: Free standard delivery is included with redemption of the $60 or $30 Coffee Credit orders.