Save time and never
run out of your
Nespresso EasyOrdering is a new service that allows you to set up automatic and recurring orders to receive your coffees at the frequency and date of your choice. Never miss out on your favourite Nespresso coffee moments - set up your EasyOrder today with no commitment.START HERE!
Nespresso Easy Ordering
Enjoy free delivery with minimum €70 spent.
AUTOMATIC & RECURRING SHIPMENT
Receive your order at the frequency and address of your choice. 3 days prior to the shipment of your EasyOrder, you will receive an email with your order details.
MODIFY OR CANCEL IT AT ANY TIME
Modify your recurring order until midnight before your order shipment date. There is no commitment, you can cancel your order at any time free of charge.
EASY TO MANAGE
Create or manage your order anytime via the website or mobile application under My Account, by calling the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 2320 (7/7 07:00-23:00 toll-free) or by visiting any of our Nespresso Boutiques.
Easy Order work?
your products or easily copy
one of your past orders
the frequency, starting date,
delivery and payment methods
your order at the frequency
Start by selecting your products
Select one of your past orders in your order history (subjected to products availability) and click on "Make this order recurrent". You can still add or delete products, as well as modify desired quantities at this step.
Alternatively, after logging in to the website or mobile application under My Account, access the menu "My EasyOrders" to create a new EasyOrder from scratch. You will be able to select all of your Nespresso coffees and a selected range of accessories.
Now define the frequency at which you would like to receive your orders
At this step, you will select a pre-defined frequency and the starting date of your EasyOrder. To help you, Nespresso can suggest a recommended frequency based on the contents of your order.
Then define your delivery address along with the delivery and payment methods.
You can setup your regular delivery address and payment details.
Easy to change according to your needs
Your frequency as well as your next shipment date, delivery address or payment methods can be modified at any time up to midnight the day before your order is shipped. For instance during your holidays, you could ship your EasyOrder to an alternative address or simply postpone it by modifying it on the website or mobile application, via the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 2320 (7/7 07:00-23:00 toll-free) or at any Nespresso boutiques.
Receive your order with no extra effort
Based on your defined frequency, you will automatically receive your order at your selected address.
If you find yourself running out of coffee or with too much coffee at home, you can easily adjust your next shipment date. If needed, you can create more than one EasyOrder and simply manage them individually.
Ordering your Nespresso coffees has never been easier!
Start your Easyorder todayCreate from a past order or Create from scratch
- Are there any hidden fees for signing up for the EasyOrdering service?
- There is no cost for creating, modifying and cancelling your EasyOrder. Your recurrent order can be set up via the Nespresso website or mobile application under My Account or via the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 2320 (7/7 07:00-23:00 toll-free).
- What are my obligations for signing up for the EasyOrdering service?
- EasyOrdering is a service that allows you to setup automatic and recurring orders for your Nespresso products. There are no contractual obligations for continuing to use the EasyOrder service. You can easily create, modify or cancel any recurrent order through the EasyOrdering service by logging to the website or mobile application under My Account and accessing My EasyOrders.
- What are the benefits of signing up for the EasyOrdering service?
- EasyOrdering allows you to receive your favourite coffees and selected accessories at the frequency and address of your choice to prevent you from running out of your favourite coffees and to save you time and effort on placing an order when you need it. You can set up, modify or cancel your EasyOrder on the Nespresso website or mobile application, via the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 2320 (7/7 07:00-23:00 toll-free), or at any Nespresso boutiques.
- How will I know when my order will ship?
- You will be notified three days prior to the shipment of your following EasyOrder via email. If you wish to modify the delivery address, selected items and quantities as well as delivery and payment information after receiving our email, you can still change this until midnight the day before your order is shipped (eg: 11:59PM on January 3 for an order shipping on January 4)
- How do I modify or cancel my EasyOrder?
- All information relevant to your EasyOrder such as next scheduled date, delivery address and payment can be found on the website or mobile application after logging in under My Account under My EasyOrders.
- What are the shipping fees for an EasyOrder?
- Enjoy free delivery with minimum €70 spent.
- Why do I not see Nespresso Your Time delivery method in my EasyOrder setup?
- Nespresso Your Time delivery mode is not available for EasyOrder. Please select Evening Delivery where your order will be delivered the next day between 6pm to 9pm.
- What is the minimum capsules quantity required for an EasyOrder?
- A minimum of 50 capsules is required for EasyOrder, which is the same as a regular order.
- Do I benefit from promotional activities by signing up for EasyOrdering?
- All Club Members can benefit from Nespresso Club promotions for which they are eligible. However promotional items are not available for ordering via the EasyOrder service such as gift with purchase with specific quantity of coffee purchased, limited time product discount etc. We recommend you place a separate order to benefit from the promotion. If you are overstocked on your Nespresso coffee, you may then choose to adjust your next shipment date.
- Is Limited Edition coffee available via EasyOrder?
- Limited Edition coffees are not orderable via EasyOrder as product stock is available in limited quantities. To order a Limited Edition coffee, we recommend you place a separate order. If you are overstocked on your Nespresso coffee, you may then choose to adjust your next shipment date.
- I do not see Nespresso machines or all of the Nespresso accessories? How do I order these as part of my service?
- The EasyOrdering service is only available for Nespresso coffees as well as frequently used accessories such as sugar and Recycling Bag. We encourage you to place a separate order for Nespresso machines and accessories that are typically ordered in a lower frequency.
- What if I do not want my order and it has already shipped. How do I cancel it?
- As per Nespresso Terms and Conditions, you are able to refuse the delivery of each package in order to return it to us and receive a credit for the returned items. Please contact the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 2320 (7/7 07:00-23:00 toll-free) for assistance.