save time and never
run out of your
Nespresso Recurring Order is a new service that will allow you to set up automatic and recurring orders to receive your coffee at the frequency and date of your choice. Do not miss out anymore on your favourite Nespresso coffee moments and set up your Recurring Order today, with no commitment.START HERE!
Nespresso Recurring Order
Enjoy free delivery
Upon signing up, benefit from free delivery for all your Recurring Orders of 100 capsules or higher.
automatic & recurring shipment
Receive your order at the frequency and address of your choice. 3 days prior to the shipment of your Recurring Order, you will receive an email with your order details.
modify or cancel it at any time
Modify your recurring order until midnight before the day of shipment. There is no commitment, you can cancel your order at any time and free of charge.
easy to manage
Create or manage your order 24/7 online under My Account, by calling our Coffee Specialist at 0800 022 23 20 or by visiting any of our Nespresso Boutiques. Store locator
Recurring Order work?
your products or easily copy
one of your past orders
the frequency, starting date,
delivery and payment methods
your order at the frequency
Start by selecting your products
Select one of your past orders in your order history (upon products availability) and click on "Make this order recurrent". You can still add or delete products, as well as modify desired quantities at this step.
Or, within your account, access the menu "My Recurring Orders" to create a new Recurring Order from scratch. You will be able to select all of your Nespresso coffee, and a selected range of accessories and sweets.
Now define the frequency at which you would like to receive your orders
At this step, you will select a pre-defined frequency and the starting date of your Recurring Orders. To help you, Nespresso can suggest a recommended frequency based on the contents of your order.
Then define your delivery address along with the delivery and payment methods.
You can setup your regular delivery address and payment details.
Easy to change according to your needs
Your frequency as well as your next shipment date, delivery address or payment methods can be modified at any time up to the day before shipment. For instance, during your holidays, you could ship your Recurring Orders to your vacation address (if within the same country) or simply postpone it.
Receive your order with no extra effort
Based on your defined frequency, you will receive automatically your order at your desired address.
If you find yourself running out of coffee or with too much stock at home, you can easily adjust your next shipment date. If needed, you can create more than one Recurring Orders and simply manage them individually.
Ordering your Nespresso coffee has never been easier!
Start your Recurring Orders todayCreate from a past order or Create from scratch
- Are there any hidden fees for signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- There is no cost for creating, modifying and cancelling your Recurring Order. You will however benefit from a free delivery for any recurrent order of 100 capsules or higher. Your recurrent order can be set up via the Nespresso website under My Account/Recurring Order or via the Nespresso Club at 0800 022 23 20
- What are my obligations for signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- "Recurring Order is there to facilitate the way you order Nespresso products.. There are no contractual obligations for continuing to use the Recurring Order service. You can easily create, modify or cancel any recurrent order through the Recurring Order service by visiting My Account/Recurring Order.[An exception exists for Nespresso Professional Operating Customers who are bound contractually to a recurrent order] "
- What are the benefits of signing up for the Recurring Order service?
- Recurring Order allows you to receive your favorite coffee, sweets and a limited range of accessories at the frequency and address of your choice to prevent you from running out ot your favorite coffee and to save you time and effort on placing an order when you need it". You can set up, modify or cancel your Recurring Order over the Nespresso website and mobile applications, over the phone, or in any of our Nespresso boutiques.
- How will I know when my order will ship?
- You will be notified three days prior to the shipment of your following Recurring Order via email. If you wish to modify the delivery address, selected items and quantities as well as delivery and payment information after receiving our email, you can still change this until the day before shipment at midnight (ex: 11:59PM on January 3 for an order shipping on January 4)
- How do I modify or cancel my Recurring Order?
- All information relevant to your Recurring Order such as next scheduled date, delivery address and payment can be found under My Account/Recurring Order upon logging in.
- What are the shipping fees for an Recurring Order?
- 48 hour delivery is available at the flat rate of X euros. You will benefit from a free delivery for any recurrent order of 100 capsules or higher.
- I don't see some of my usual delivery methods such as Nespresso Your Time or Pick Up Points for my Recurring Order set up?
- Unfortunately delivery modes such as Nespressso Your Time, offering slot delivery, or Pick Up Points at selected delivery collection points, are not available for Recurring Orders. Please choose a regular home or work delivery address for delivery within 1-2 business days.
- Which are the minimum capsules volume to place an order on Recurring Order?
- The minimum order volume is the same as a regular order, being 50 capsules. Free delivery is available for any recurrent order of 100 capsules or higher.
- Do I benefit from promotional activities by signing up for Recurring Order?
- All Club Members can benefit from Nespresso Club promotions for which they are eligible. Please note however that not all promotional items, available for a limited time, are available for ordering via the Recurring Order service. For those promotions involving Limited Edition products, we recommend placing a separate order to benefit from the promotion. If you are then overstocked on your Nespresso coffee, you may then choose to extend your next shipment date.
- What happens if an items such as the Limited Edition coffees are out of stock?
- The remainder of your order will ship if the minimum order amount of 50 capsules per order is respected. Firstly please note that you will only be charged for shipped items. An order with an out of stock item will ship nonetheless and we will alert you by email of the shipment and the non-shipped items. If a Limited Edition product, you may then want to update your regular Recurring Order to remove this from future orders.
- I did not see Nespresso machines or all of the Nespresso accessories? How do I order these as part of my service?
- The Recurring Order service features the entire range of Nespresso coffees including Limited Edition coffees as well as frequently used accessories such as sugar, paper cups and similar accessories. We encourage you to place a separate order for Nespresso machines and accessories that are typically ordered in less predicatable frequency.
- What if I do not want my order and it has already shipped. How do I cancel it?
- As per Nespresso Terms and Conditions, you are able to refuse the delivery of each package in order to return it to us and receive a credit for the returned items.