Coffee capsules, Coffee Machines & Accessories Nespresso
The essential of the Nespresso Range
The Essenza is simplicity itself, providing all you need to make the perfect Espresso or Lungo.
Coffee size: Espresso & Lungo
Fast heat up
Automatic off mode after 9 minutes
A revolution in the coffee world
Essenza intelligently combines a compact design and rare simplicity of use, to make each tasting a real work of art.
Make your Espresso and Lungo
with a simple pressure.
Warm up ultra fast water to a constant
temperature, cup after cup.
The iconic timeless
design of Nespresso
How to take care of my machine?
1. Descale your machine at least once a year for soft water
Note: for hard water descale twice per year. (If you don’t know what water type you have hard water tends to leave white marks in the water tank)
ADD A LINK TO: Order a descaling kit now"
2. Eject your capsules after each use
3. Frequently change the water tank with fresh drinking water
4. Regularly empty and clean the capsule container and drip tray
5. For integrated milk devices, activate the cleaning procedure after each use
6. Before your first coffee, brew water without capsule by pressing any coffee button.
By doing so, you pre-heat your coffee cup and you rinse the extraction system for better coffee experience.
How high is the percentage of recyclable material used in Nespresso machines?
On average, our machines have a 60% recyclability potential.
And today, Nespresso Club Members can bring their machines back to wherever they bought them or in any electrical appliance store. In Europe,, the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) has been in force since 2003. It provides a framework in which consumers can return their used electrical and electronic appliances for recycling.
What does it mean 19 bars?
All the Nespresso machines are equipped with a 19-bar pressure pump, which provides the power needed to pierce the film of the capsule and reveal the coffee’s 900 or so different aromas. The shape of the Nespresso capsule has been specially designed to ensure that the pressurised water flows evenly through the ground coffee during extraction. The temperature and flow time are also set to ensure that each precious aroma is expressed.
What does it mean the blinkings (or no light) of my Essenza machine?
1. If slow and alternate blinkings (every 2 seconds) mean that the machine is in power save mode (stand-by). This mode is activated after 9 minutes of non-use.
To exit mode, press on any coffee button. The machine is ready when buttons will stop blinking.
It is possible to deactivate/activate the stand-by mode.
- switch off the machine
- press the 2 coffee buttons and hold them pressed while switching on the machine
- stand-by mode is deactivated (buttons are blinking alternatively 3x) or activated (buttons are blinking alternatively 5x)
2. If fast and regular blinking, it may indicate that the machine is in the descaling mode or the emptying system is activated. Please check the user manuals or go on the machine assistance videos ( ADD the link)
3. Irregular blinking, please call the call center"
My Essenza machine has a poor or no coffee flow?
1. If no coffee flow, please check that:
- the mains supply cord is not trapped between the water tank and the machine
- the water tank is sufficiently filled and properly positioned
- your machine is turned on (lights ON)
2. If poor flow, it means you need to descale your machine "