THE U LIVES LIKE U
The most automated Nespresso machine.
U & MILK
THE U LIVES LIKE U
The most automated Nespresso machine with an integrated milk frother.
- Coffee size Ristretto, Espresso & Lungo
- Adjustable water tank
- Fast heat up 25 seconds
- Brewing & capsule ejection automatically
- Automatic off mode after 9 min
AN ADAPTABLE DESIGN
U sweeps across the world!
Adaptable, the U machine will fit in easily in your home with its modular water tank.
And to add some variety, the cup support can be moved to accomodate your recipe glass.
The UMat machine with a special mat finishing for an additional touch of elegance and refinement.
An adaptable, avant-garde, and smart collection
U IS INTUITIVE
A machine that knows you
No need to press a button, the U machine memories the cup size you choose most frequently. Just insert your capsule and close the lever on the machine.
Your favorite coffee will be prepared and the capsule ejected automatically
A PURE DESIGN
Discover its lines and its colors
The U machine combines purity, simplicity, and adaptability. It adapts perfectly to your environment with its elegant lines and its touch-button interface. Choose from the four colors in the range: Pure Orange, Pure Cream, Pure Grey, Pure Black.
A TACTILE INTERFACE
Three tactile buttons then allow to select your favorite cup size: Ristretto, Espresso or Lungo.
Your U machine will switch on when your finger passes over the sensitive surface.
UMILK, THE NEW Nespresso MACHINE
U&MILK has a build in system, the Aeroccino,that enables you to create incredible creamy frothy milk and all kinds of delicious Cappucino, Latte Machiatto and other milk coffee recipes, as well as classic coffee recipes.
Broaden your horizons
U&Milk's integrated milk frother gives you a smooth and creamy milk froth, either hot or cold, for your coffee creations. Pour the milk into theAeroccino, press the button. A few seconds later, without noise or vibrations, the class Aeroccino prepares a creamy milk froth ideal for your milk-based coffee recipes.
How to take care of my machine?
1. Descale your machine at least once a year for soft water
Note: for hard water descale twice per year. (If you don’t know what water type you have hard water tends to leave white marks in the water tank)
Order a descaling kit now
2. Eject your capsules after each use
3. Frequently change the water tank with fresh drinking water
4. Regularly empty and clean the capsule container and drip tray
5. For integrated milk devices, activate the cleaning procedure after each use
6. Before your first coffee, brew water without capsule by pressing any coffee button.
By doing so, you pre-heat your coffee cup and you rinse the extraction system for better coffee experience.
How high is the percentage of recyclable material used in Nespresso machines?
On average, our machines have a 60% recyclability potential.
And today, Nespresso Club Members can bring their machines back to wherever they bought them or in any electrical appliance store. In Europe, the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) has been in force since 2003. It provides a framework in which consumers can return their used electrical and electronic appliances for recycling.
My U machine has a poor or no coffee flow?
1. If no coffee flow, please check that:
- the mains supply cord is not trapped between the water tank and the machine
- the water tank is sufficiently filled and properly positioned
- your machine is turned on (lights ON)
2. If poor flow, it means you need to descale your machine