Efficient design, compact technology. Dimensions:
H = 24 cm W = 16.5 cm D = 30 cm
LATTISSIMA+ needs less space, while providing all the functions used on a daily basis.
Lattissima + was created especially for those who love coffee with milk.
Prepare an espresso, lungo, cappucino or a latte macchiato at the touch of a button
Perfect recipes with just one touch
Our coffee experts have developped 5 Grands Crus Lungo with distincly individual characters and aromatic profiles. The exceptional choice ensures everyone their ultimate coffee experience.
Our coffee experts have developed 4 Lungo Grand Crus with individual characters and distinct aromatic profiles. The exceptional selection guarantees an extraordinary coffee experience for all.
A perfect cappuccino always starts with a great espresso. Nespresso invites you to try its Grands Crus espressos for your white coffees. All the richness of their character will be revealed in the preparation of your cappuccinos. The delicious combination of these exceptional Grands Crus with milk makes every sip exquisite.
A perfect latte macchiato always starts with a great espresso. Nespresso invites you to try its Grands Crus espressos for your white coffees. All the richness of their character will be revealed in the preparation of your latte macchiato. The delicious combination of these exceptional Grands Crus with milk makes every sip exquisite.
1. Descale your machine at least once a year for soft water
Note: for hard water descale twice per year. (If you don’t know what water type you have hard water tends to leave white marks in the water tank)
ADD A LINK TO: Order a descaling kit now"
2. Eject your capsules after each use
3. Frequently change the water tank with fresh drinking water
4. Regularly empty and clean the capsule container and drip tray
5. For integrated milk devices, activate the cleaning procedure after each use
6. Before your first coffee, brew water without capsule by pressing any coffee button.
By doing so, you pre-heat your coffee cup and you rinse the extraction system for better coffee experience.
On average, our machines have a 60% recyclability potential.
And today, Nespresso Club Members can bring their machines back to wherever they bought them or in any electrical appliance store. In Europe,, the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) has been in force since 2003. It provides a framework in which consumers can return their used electrical and electronic appliances for recycling.
All the Nespresso machines are equipped with a 19-bar pressure pump, which provides the power needed to pierce the film of the capsule and reveal the coffee’s 900 or so different aromas. The shape of the Nespresso capsule has been specially designed to ensure that the pressurised water flows evenly through the ground coffee during extraction. The temperature and flow time are also set to ensure that each precious aroma is expressed.
This is the indicator you need to descale your machine. The Descaling ensure the proper functioning of your machine over its lifetime and that your coffee experience is as perfect as the first day
For perfect milk froth, use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk at refrigerator temperature (about 4° C/39.2° F).
- Rinse after each milk based preparation. Place a recipient under milk outlet, press and hold the ”CLEAN” button until machine stops pumping automatically. Milk recipe buttons blink during the rinsing process (takes approximately 10 sec). When lights are steady, the rinsing process is finished.
- Every two days, disassemble the R.C.S. and clean all components in the upper level of a dishwasher.
- Orientate the milk spout to the centre of the cup or glass.
- Do not use raw unpasteurised milk and be sure not to use milk after its expiration date as indicated on the packaging.
- Do not use frozen milk