Despacho gratis en 7 días hábiles, siempre y cuando la información entregada por el cliente este correcta y completa.
El pedido minimo de café es de 50 cápsulas
Lattissima Pro, inspired by the quality of professional machines to
help you create multiple recipes at the touch of a button.
The art of coffee has never been so simple and pleasurable. The intuitive touchscreen offers a simple way to program the machine and enjoy different types of coffee and milk recipes.
The milk is always foamed to perfection to make the most indulgent Cappuccino or Latte Macchiato. Adjust the milk froth texture regulator knob according to your taste.
Simply rotate the milk regulator knob in the Clean position. The machine hygiene is assessed by International Certification Body, ensuring high standard cleanliness.
The new Lattissima Pro is inspired by the quality of professional machines with a high level of simplicity, presented in a sleek, pure and robust design with aluminium finish.
1. Descale your machine at least once a year for soft water
Note: for hard water descale twice per year. (If you don’t know what water type you have hard water tends to leave white marks in the water tank)
ADD A LINK TO: Order a descaling kit now"
2. Eject your capsules after each use
3. Frequently change the water tank with fresh drinking water
4. Regularly empty and clean the capsule container and drip tray
5. For integrated milk devices, activate the cleaning procedure after each use
6. Before your first coffee, brew water without capsule by pressing any coffee button.
By doing so, you pre-heat your coffee cup and you rinse the extraction system for better coffee experience.
On average, our machines have a 60% recyclability potential.
And today, Nespresso Club Members can bring their machines back to wherever they bought them or in any electrical appliance store. In Europe,, the European Union’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) has been in force since 2003. It provides a framework in which consumers can return their used electrical and electronic appliances for recycling.
All the Nespresso machines are equipped with a 19-bar pressure pump, which provides the power needed to pierce the film of the capsule and reveal the coffee’s 900 or so different aromas. The shape of the Nespresso capsule has been specially designed to ensure that the pressurised water flows evenly through the ground coffee during extraction. The temperature and flow time are also set to ensure that each precious aroma is expressed.
For perfect milk froth, use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk at refrigerator temperature (about 4° C/39.2° F).
- Rinse after each milk based preparation. Place a recipient under milk outlet, rotate the milk regulator knob until «CLEAN» position.
- Every two days, disassemble the R.C.S. and clean all components in the upper level of a dishwasher.
- Orientate the milk spout to the centre of the cup or glass.
- Do not use raw unpasteurised milk and be sure not to use milk after its expiration date as indicated on the packaging.
- Do not use frozen milk
To enter the Menu list, press shortly the sign located in the middle of the touchscreen once the machine is switched on. All the navigation buttons will light in Blue (up arrows, down arrows and the option selection buttons). Use the arrows to browse to the options you are looking for and use the selection button to select it.
To make sure the machine works in all possible configurations of programmed quantities and to guarantee long life time of internal heater, the machine must monitor a certain quantity of spare water in water tank. (approx. 200 ml). This is normal.