Espresso 40 ML
- COSTA RICA
TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF COSTA RICA
- 250gr Mascarpone
- 50gr of granulated sugar
- 50gr of blond sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15 ladyfinger cookies
- 30gr Cocoa powder
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks then set aside
- Beat the mascarpone with the egg yolks and sugars then set aside.
- With Wooden spoon, integrate gently the egg whites within the mascarpone mixture.
- Use 1 capsule or two of Costa Rica NESPRESSO
- Pour the coffee in a plate then dip the lady fingers and make a first layer.
- Place the cookies in a jar or glass then top with some mascarpone and repeat once again.
- Let it cool down in the fridge covered with a cling film for a few hours
and finish with cocoa powder before serving.
a sustainable coffee
Nespresso compensates its
footprint by planting
trees each year
within coffee farms.
Less than 2% of the worldwideRead more
70 000 coffee farmersRead more
12 countries are
for a Sustainable Quality.
100% of Nespresso capsulesRead more
recyclable. You can deposit them in