Nespresso Vertuo Mid Year 2021 Promotion
Schedule to Conditions of Offer
Promotion Name: Nespresso Vertuo Mid Year 2021 Promotion (“The Promotion”).
Promoter: The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nespresso Australia of Level 4, 201 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060.
Eligibility Criteria: Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of Australia;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Who are new/existing Nespresso Members;
- Who have submitted a claim in accordance with the claim method;
- Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions.
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts at 12:01am AEST on 21/6/21 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 11/7/21.
Participating Products: Participating Products include:
- Vertuo Next
- Vertuo & Aeroccino3
- Vertuo Next & Aeroccino3
- VertuoPlus & Aeroccino3
Note: Availability of models and colours may vary by store.
A Participating Product does not include:
- Nespresso Business Solution machines; or
- Commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds of similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion; or
- Nespresso Original Line machines.
Participating Retailers: Retailers who sell Participating Products in Australia and operate from shop fronts in Australia including both the physical shop front and online store operated by such retailers and which display promotional material. Note: Costco is not a Participating Retailer.
A Participating Retailer is not www.nespresso.com, Nespresso via phone 1800 623 033, the Nespresso Boutiques, or the official Nespresso eBay store.
Offer: Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and receive $50 to spend on your Nespresso coffee capsule order via redemption from Nespresso (“Coffee Credit).
Simply visit www.nespressopromotion.com.au for all details and to submit your claim.
Claim Method: To claim, claimants must:
- Go to a Participating Retailer;
- Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Be or become a Nespresso Member;
- Visit the Website (www.nespressopromotion.com.au) to submit the $50 Coffee Credit claim by 11:59pm AEST on 1/8/21. You will be required to upload a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt which shows Participating Retailer, Participating Product(s), the price and date of purchase. Claims without a valid proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- You will receive email correspondence from Nespresso to confirm that your claim has been received, your claim has been approved and confirmation of the Coffee Credit being processed and instructions on how to redeem it. The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more by 11.59pm AEST on 22/8/21 where minimum spend applies and the total order amount must exceed the Coffee Credit. Purchases can be made online (visit www.nespresso.com) or by phoning Nespresso on 1800 623 033 or by visiting a Nespresso boutique. Free standard delivery is included with redemption.
Offer Delivery: The $50 Coffee Credit will be provided to the claimant within 10 business days after their claim has been validated and processed by the Promoter. Free standard delivery is included with redemption.
Coffee Credit Conditions: The Coffee Credit must be used to purchase Nespresso capsules from Nespresso channels where the Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction by 11.59pm AEST on 22/8/21.
Claimants need to purchase 50 capsules or more (5 sleeves where each contains 10 capsules) in order to redeem the Coffee Credit and the total order amount must exceed the $50 Coffee Credit. Minimum spend applies.
The Coffee Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount.
Minimum Spend: The Coffee Credit must be used in full in a single transaction of 50 capsules or more and the total order amount must exceed the $50 Coffee Credit.
Claimants will have to spend an additional amount in order to redeem the Coffee Credit. For example:
Claimants may purchase 70 Vertuo Voltesso capsules (7 sleeves of 10 capsules) at $8.00 per sleeve at a total cost of $56.00. Following the application of the $50.00 Coffee Credit, the claimant will have a minimum spend of $6.00. This is an example only. Subject to the minimum purchase requirement, any capsules may be purchased as long as the total order cost is greater than the Coffee Credit.
Maximum Claims Permitted: A maximum of three (3) claims in total will be accepted per claimant during the Promotional Period, provided each claim represents the separate purchase of a Participating Product.
- The Offer is available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who provide an Australian postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer. Employees of Nestlé Australia Ltd, any company associated with Nespresso, any company acting as a service provider for Nespresso and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Use with other offers: This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other Nespresso promotion, offer or discount. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by Nespresso in its sole discretion.
- Verification: Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to Nespresso. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
- Returns: Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of purchase.
- Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Australian Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.
- Lay-bys: Lay-bys not paid in full by the end of the Promotional Period are excluded from this offer.
- Interest Free: Interest free purchases made at Participating Retailers are included in this offer. The claimant must provide Nespresso with the proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a receipt or valid invoice) that must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the amount owing and the date of the purchase.