- Offer applies to the Nespresso machines described below ("Participating Machine"):
- Offer 1: Receive $70 off the purchase price of the Participating Machine ("SAVE") from the Pixie, CitiZ&milk, Prodigio&milk, Lattissima, Nespresso by KitchenAid and Creatista machine ranges.
- Offer 2: Receive $40 off the purchase price of the Participating Machine ("SAVE") from the Inissia, and U ranges.
- Participating Machines must be purchased directly from Nespresso website or Nespresso mobile app.
- Participating Machines must be purchased between Monday 31 October 2016 and Sunday 8 January 2017 inclusive, ("Offer Period").
- Claimants will receive their SAVE offer in the form of a discount at point of purchase. The SAVE offer is not transferable for cash.
- Offer is limited to a single purchase per transaction, and up to a maximum of five purchases per customer during the Offer Period.
- Employees of Nestlé Australia Ltd, Nespresso’s associated companies, Nespresso’s service provider companies and their immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
- Offers cannot be combined with any other Nespresso machine promotion, offer or discount.
- Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of sale.
- Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd (ABN 77 000 011 316) trading as Nespresso Australia of Level 4, 201 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
ListYou are in the product list.
- List of products. When navigating the list, click on a product to open its description or click on Add to basket to add it straight into to your basket.
U DeLonghi Pure BlackU DeLonghi Pure Black
U adapts to virtually any kitchen interior and coffee rituals, with its pure lines. It offers ultra-convenience yet sophisticated technology featuring modular design and fully automated capsule piercing, brewing and ejection by simply and effortlessly closing its slider.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 11.5 cm x 36.9 cm x 25.1 cm
- Used capsule container capacity: 12
- Weight: 3 Kilogram
- Empty water tank detection
- Removable water tank: 0.8 Litre
- Optimised heat up time
- Automatic and programmable power off switch (0W)
- Automatic ejection of used capsule
Since 15 November 2006, a regulation on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment has created an "eco-tax" on any new product marketed in France.
This eco-contribution is the amount paid by producers for each household on the market. It is reflected in the same way and visible to the end consumer. It adds to the sales invoices of any new electrical and electronic equipment household, in addition to price of the product.
This contribution allows eco-organizations to ensure the collection, decontamination and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) on the market.
ECO-PARTICIPATION AT NESPRESSO FRANCE
For coffee machines and electronic accessories, the amount of the eco-tax currently stands at € 0.16. This amount will be indicated on each price tag and will be paid by each consumer when purchasing such a device.
- Heats up within 25 seconds
- OFF mode after 9 min
- Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo
- Automatic capsule ejection