This descaling kit contains: 2 sachets of descaling product and instructions for use.
Hazardous ingredients: L-(+)-lactic acid
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye damage
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to
do. Continue rinsing.
• Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
• <5% phosphonates
• Never use vinegar as it can damage your machine.
• Never fill up the water tank during the descaling process.
• Do not swallow.
• After descaling: clean the appliance with a damp cloth.