You have just bought a
How do I join the Nespresso Club?
Join the Nespresso Club and enjoy benefits on Nespresso products.
After having bought your machine, you can register here.
When you then place your first coffee order, you will become a member of i>Nespresso.
If you have any queries about Nespresso or your Club membership, please click here to contact us.
How and Why do I register my Machine?
Register your machine and enjoy a lot of benefits.
When you first make contact with Nespresso, please send us your machine serial number (the serial number is 19 alphanumeric characters that is printed on a removable sticker found on the drip tray or on the back of your machine). You will then be able to benefit from an ordering and machine Assistance Service.
You can register your machine:
- on freephone 0800 21 62 51
- on the Nespresso website during the account registration
- in the Nespresso Boutiques
Using your machine for the first time
Tips to start up your machine.
Rinse the water system:
Some maintenance advice
Some tips to maintain your coffee machine.
The Nespresso system offers you incomparable coffee moments, cup after cup. To help you maintain the quality of your coffee experiences, please take note of the following maintenance advice:
After each use of your machine, run water through (without a capsule in the unit), in order to avoid the deposit of coffee grounds within the flow system.
To maintain the optimum temperature and quality of your espresso, descale your machine regularly. Nespresso offers cleaning equipment that has been especially designed for the Nespresso system and its components.
As the quality of water is essential for a good espresso, we also advise that you refill the water tank on a daily basis.
Troubleshooting and solutions
Some tips to solve your issues.
The machine doesn't switch on: check the power cord and fuses. The coffee isn't warm enough: preheat your cups and descale machine.No coffee extraction: clean and descale if necessary. Leakage in capsule area: clean the capsule holder and ensure the capsule is inserted correctly.No hot water or steam: clean and descale if necessary.The milk doesn't froth: clean the frothing device. We also recommend using semi-skimmed milk.No water flow: fill the tank and make sure it is correctly inserted.
Download the maintenance guide for your particular machine. If the problem persists please contact Nespresso on freephone 0800 21 62 51.
Do you need immediate assistance for your machine?
- Call the Nespresso at the following number: 0800 21 62 51
- Get an immediate technical diagnosis and the solution that meets your needs
- Nespresso offers you the Assistance Package* which includes free repair of your machine and its return to your home, as well as a replacement machine while yours is being repared.
* Service offered if the repair carried out is covered by the manufacturer's warranty and if it was bought in the country of repair. Preferential rates if the machine is not under warranty. Conditions available from the Nespresso Club.