A summertime stroll at the edge of the woods and the promise of freshness... When the tangy flavors of plump, glossy berries meet the grilled notes of an Espresso Grand Cru, a new bouquet comes to life and harmony is created.
- Mix the fruits with a blender and pass through a fine sieve to remove any small seeds
- Add sugar if desired
- Prepare either a Roma or a Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru into an Espresso cup (1.35 oz/40 ml), then pour into a shaker with the sugar, the ice cubes and the fruit coulis
- Mix together well until the ice cubes have melted completely
- Pour the mixture into a small Nespresso recipe glass (5 oz/150 ml)
- Decorate the rim of the glass with a small bunch of redcurrants
- Serve immediately.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes