<em>Crealto</em> results from an encounter between one of <em>Nespresso</em>'s Coffee Expert, Alexis Rodriguez and awarded Chef Mauro Colagreco who share a love for high-quality products and a desire to create.
Crealto results from an encounter between one of Nespresso's Coffee Expert, Alexis Rodriguez and awarded Chef Mauro Colagreco who share a love for high-quality products and a desire to create.
- Prepare the pistachio-flavored milk by mixing the roast pistachios with the milk
- Filter through a sieve and save 50 ml of the preparation
- Heat 80ml of milk in a saucepan with the ten cardamom seeds until it is simmering
- Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes before filtering through a sieve
- Next, froth up your cardamom-flavored milk using the Aeroccino milk frother or the steam function of your machine
- Pour the pistachio-flavored milk into a Lungo glass
- Prepare 2 Crealto Espressos and add 20 ml of hot water
- Delicately pour the coffee on to the pistachio-flavored milk
- Add the final touch to your preparation by topping with the cardamom-flavored milk froth.
You may also like these recipes