A classic whose name is already a promise of travel and indulgence. The perfect combination of the Livanto Grand Cru, with its malty, fruity notes, cocoa and milk reveals a recipe full of character.
- Place the chocolate powder into a cappuccino cup
- Prepare the Espresso directly onto the chocolate powder, and mix together
- Pour 80 ml,2.71 oz of hot milk into the cup
- Froth 20 ml,0.68 oz of milk using the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine or the Aeroccino milk frother and pour it on the top of your cup
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder if desired.
You may also like these recipes