The ice brings out the red berry notes of the Rosabaya de Colombia Grand Cru while the raspberry coulis gives it an indulgent, tangy centre. A moment of pure tenderness.
- Take a chilled tall recipe glass
- Prepare a Rosabaya de Colombia Grand Cru and pour it with the raspberry puree and the ice cubes in a blender
- Blend the mixture for 20-30 seconds to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- Pour the mixture in the tall recipe glass and add some raspberry mixture in the middle
- To decorate the recipe, add some fruits and the mint leaves on the froth.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes