A classic recipe revisited as a delicious Cappuccino. Wrapped in smooth milk foam, every Grand Cru takes on the subtle aromas of hazelnut.
- Crush the hazelnuts until they become powder, then add the sugar
- Place the hazelnut powder and sugar on an oven tray into the oven
- Roast until they get a nice golden brown colour
- Pour the syrup and the milk in the Aeroccino milk frother to make the milk froth
- Pour the Grand Cru in a cup and place the milk froth with the caramelised hazelnut powder on top.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes