A real vitamin cocktail: orange tempered by vanilla charms the Arpeggio Grand Cru, with energy and vivacity.
- In the first shaker, pour the fresh orange juice, the vanilla syrup and one ice cube
- Shake.Put some crushed ice into the large recipe glass and pour mixture from the first shaked on top of it
- Prepare the coffee and pour it into the second shaker
- Add the vanilla extract, the sugar and one ice cube
- Gently and slowly pour the contents of this second shaker into the recipe glass (on top of the first mixture)
- Use a spoon to pour only the liquid and retain the froth in the shaker
- With a spoon, take the froth trapped in the shaker and deposit it on the top of the recipe.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes