All the flavour of every gourmets favourite Italian dessert. Tiramisu means take me to heaven!: a promise of indulgence that this enchanted, chocolaty Espresso is sure to keep.
- Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the bottom of the glass
- Place pieces of dried langues de chat biscuits on the ice cream, or if you do not have any use crushed biscuit
- Prepare a capsule of either Ristretto, or Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru in espresso (25ml/ 0.8 oz ) or Ristretto (40 ml/1.5 oz)
- Pour the milk into the Aeroccino milk frother or use the steampipe of your Nespresso machine and press the cold milk froth button
- Scatter with grated chocolate.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes