A classic recipe revisited as a delicious Espresso. Wrapped in smooth milk foam, every Grand Cru takes on the subtle aromas of hazelnut.
- Crush the hazelnuts until they become powder, then add the sugar
- Put the hazelnuts powder and sugar on an oven tray into the oven
- Roast until they get a nice golden brown colour
- Pour the syrup and the milk in the Aeroccino milk frother to make milkfroth
- Pour the Grand Cru in a cup and place the milkfroth with the caramelized hazelnut powder on top.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes