Yellow Indriya coffee
Explore the spicy scents of the <em>Indriya <small>from India</small></em> Grand Cru, whose pepper and nutmeg notes are intensified by the hints of ginger and turmeric. Ardent, surprising flavours.
Explore the spicy scents of the Indriya from India Grand Cru, whose pepper and nutmeg notes are intensified by the hints of ginger and turmeric. Ardent, surprising flavours.
- Pour 1 cl, 3.5 oz ginger syrup into an Espresso Macchiato glass
- Prepare 1 dl of milk froth using the Aeroccino milk frother
- Mix the froth with 1 Espresso spoon of turmeric
- Put the milk froth on the syrup with a big spoon so that the glass is full
- The froth must be over the syrup
- Then, prepare an Indriya from India in a milk jug and pour it in the middle of the froth
- The coffee has to be between the syrup and the froth.
You may also like these recipes