Rose Caffè Latte with Vanilla
A coffee recipe with a resolutely Oriental character, where Damascus rose accompanies musky vanilla. A velvety soft caress with biscuit flavours.
- Add rose water to the milk
- Scrape out the seeds of the halved vanilla bean with a small knife
- Add both the pod and the seeds to the whipping cream
- Heat the cream until just warm, then let it cool, chill in the fridge
- Once the cream is very cold, remove vanilla pod and whip the cream, gradually adding the sugar
- Fill into a tall glass
- On top of this, prepare a Caffe Latte with the rose milk and a capsule of either Volluto or Decaffeinato Grand Cru
- Decorate with vanilla bean, with rose petals or rosebuds, and enjoy immediately.
Accessories for this recipe
Ritual Recipe Spoon
You may also like these recipes