This Espresso is savoured in bursts of freshness, its aromas enhanced by brown sugar. The delicious flavour of the granita tempers the rush of the ice cold coffee.
Preparation (6 persons)
- Prepare your coffee, then dissolve the sugar in it while stirring
- Leave to cool and then pour the mixture into a container suitable for freezing
- Freeze for 3 hours then use a fork to break the ice, which will have started to form into small crystals
- Replace in the freezer and repeat the previous step every 15 minutes for one hour until the sugared coffee has completely crystallised as crushed ice
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow the ice crystals to soften
- Mix the Granita one last time with a fork and serve in small, chilled glasses.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes