Decaf coffee flan
A smooth, indulgent dessert that melts in your mouth, revealing the strength and subtle cocoa notes of the <em>Decaffeinato Intenso</em> Grand Cru.
A smooth, indulgent dessert that melts in your mouth, revealing the strength and subtle cocoa notes of the Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru.
Preparation (6 persons)
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water to soften them in a bowl
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is pale and creamy
- Prepare the 2 capsules of Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru in espressos (2 x 40 ml/ 1.5 oz) pour in the bowl
- Heat the milk and the cream in the saucepan
- Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the coffee
- Pour on the egg mixture and mix well
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan
- Cook, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, until the cream thickens and has the consistency of custard
- When the cream has reached the desired consistency, add the squeezed-out gelatine sheets
- Stir until the gelatine sheets have completely dissolved in the coffee cream
- Pour the mixture into the water glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes