Iced caramel café
Caramel with salted butter, an Espresso Grand Cru, a few words say it all. The air of Brittany overcomes the senses, <em>Nespresso</em> satisfies them.
Caramel with salted butter, an Espresso Grand Cru, a few words say it all. The air of Brittany overcomes the senses, Nespresso satisfies them.
- Prepare 2 Ristretto Grand Crus and add them into a shaker
- Add two scoops of ice cream into the shaker and shake it to create a smoothy consistency
- Pour it into a tall recipe glass and add 3 table spoons of crushed ice
- Prepare the milk froth using the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine or the Aeroccino milk frother and pour it slowly in the glass
- To decorate the top of your glass, sprinkle some brown sugar on the froth and add a slice of caramel on the side of the glass.
Accessories for this recipe
You may also like these recipes