SOME MAINTENANCE ADVICE
- After each use of your machine, run water (without a capsule in the unit) for around 5 seconds in order to avoid the deposit of coffee grounds within the flow system. This would not work for an automatic machine (you would reprogramme the extraction time)
- To maintain the optimum temperature and quality of your espresso, descale your machine regularly. The Nespresso Club offers cleaning equipment that has been especially designed for the Nespresso system and its components.
- View the maintenance accessories
- Sign up for a descaling email alert
- As the quality of water is essential for a good espresso, we also advise that you refill the water tank on a daily basis