Nespresso 10 years of engagement for sustainable quality
The Nespresso AAA Program, a commitment to coffee growers, a connection with you
The Nespresso AAA Sustainable Quality Program was launched in 2003 to protect exceptional Grand Crus and the quality of life of their farmers.
The AAA Program is :
• a 10 year partnership with the independent label Rainforest Alliance and its 300 social and environmental standards.
• daily support for farmers, thanks to more than 200 agronomists on ground.
• exceptional quality delivered by more than 52’000 partner farmers (January 2013).
• in 8 countries : Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Guatemala, India, Mexico, Nicaragua.
• a long-term relationship based on trust.
The Swiss Post and Nespresso are making it even easier for you to recycle your aluminium capsules.
All Highlights More